Dinner: chapted 19

"Yours moms so nice omg I luvv itt!" I exclaimed. I never really talked with his mom since the last times I've came over we all went straight to his room. He laughs at the fact I adore his mom and she adores me. He puts my duffle in his closet and tells me where he'll leave it. He also packs a duffel to leave at my house. I end up stealing another hoodie of his because there just to comfy. He finishes packing and looks at me laying in his bed on my phone. He jumps next to me staring at me. "What??" I said confused. "Nothing. You're just super pretty." Ale said as I smiled and put my phone down and climb on top of him. "Well thank you. You don't look to bad yourself handsome." He laughs and leans in to kiss me. "Zoe. I want you. And only you. I wanna make us official. I care about you and lot and I want to call you mine." He says with a smile. I smile back because I've never had a boyfriend before but this is how I imagined it. A sweet talk, not a fancy poster or big gesture. Something meaningful. "Of course baby. I am yours and I hope you know any girl that tries to get with you ill whoop there ass." I said smirking and smiling kissing him. WERE OFFICIAL!! MY FIRST BOYFRIEND!! "Also I hope you know you're my first bf so I'm sorry if I'm doing anything wrong please just tell me." I said kinda sad. What if I'm not enough? He catches on to me doubting us. "Hey hey. Don't do that. I'm your bestfriend and you're mine. Now we're even more. I love you to the moon and back zoe." I calm down as his I love you runs down my spine. We kiss again until we get a text. I look at my phone and it's 5:40pm. "Oh shit I forgot we had to pick up the boys." I said. We got up and headed out caring his duffle. I said bye to his mom and his dad since his dad had came home. We hop in his car with his duffle below my feet. We pick up all the boys and head to my house. It's not 6:15pm so I told my mom we were just gonna hang in my room till she was done. We got to my room and I grabbed ale duffle and placed it in my closet. "Why tf did you bring a duffle?" Kairi said. "Oh um-" ale said before I cut him off. "It's for when he needs clothes and he's here dumbass." I said catching a smile from ale. Mattia never really said much to me but he was sitting on the couch with roshaun. Kairi and alvaro were on my bed along with me and ale so I just sat on ale. Alvaro noticed that I was on top of ale and said, "woahhh, so y'all a thing of what?" He said. Me and ale looked at eachother with a smile on our face. I started blushing and put my hand over my face because I got so embarrassed idkkk why. I leaned into ale chest with my hands on my face when he said, "yesss we areee." As he was laughing at me for blushing. I looked back up to all of them smiling and saying, "ayyyeee das littt!" They we're all saying. Except mattia. He gave us a smile though. "Nah but I'm talking to this girl and I think we're getting somewhere." Kairi says. "OMG NO WAYYY WHOO??" I said. "Idk if you know her but her names Jess?" He said. "OMG SHUT UP THE GIRL IN MY CHEM CLASS?? She's so pretty and nice Kairi! You better cuufff." I said to him way to excited. We all laughed and talked until my mom called for us. We went downstairs and the smell of chicken pasta went straight into my nose. We had a pretty big dinning table but I still decided to have some of us sit on the coach and eat. At the dinner it was me the boys my brothers and parents. My parents asked the boys sm questions including my brother. My brother went on and really said, "okay frr though. Which one is Zoella boyfriend??!" "OMG STOP LAYTON YOURE SO ANNOYING!" I said to him. Most of the boys pointed at ale as I was so embarrassed. "Hunny we been knew. He's slept over how long already?" My moms says to add onto my embarrassment. "OKAY ENOUGH PLEASSSEEE!!" They all laugh at me when ale grabs my hand and squeezes it mouthing, "it's fine love." With his smile. Of course I felt better already.