parents: chapter 27

Me and ale end up cuddling and falling asleep. It's only 3:40 so we js need to get up in 2 and a half hours. We drift quickly to sleep. His arms wrapped around me as my feet wrap around him. I feel so safe. I love him. With all of me.

      6:20pm
     My eyes open and I see it's almost dark. I grab my phone and look at the time. Fuck we need to get up soon. I know he doesn't take that long so I try to slide out of his arms. I did it successfully without waking him up. His lashes flutter at my sudden movement. The way his chest moves up and down with each breathe he takes makes me so happy. He's mine. And only mine. I get my clothes and head to shower. When I get out it's 6:40. I took 20 min lmao jeez. I'm in the bathroom and I dry my hair. I throw on a cute dinner outfit,

 I throw on a cute dinner outfit,

It was simple and nice. I walk out and he's still sleeping. I go over and shake him awake a little. "Wake up you need to get ready baby." I say nudging him still. "No I don't wanna go anymore. Can we just stay in? My parents won't even care." He says way to tired. "Okay you can stay here but I'm leaving in a very nice outfit that you're not gonna be able to take off." I say about to walk away when he grabs my waist and pulls me into his bed. "Fine you win." I give him a kiss on the cheek and he gets up and goes to shower. He comes out wearing a white polo with black jeans. Man it's simple but he looks so fucking good I don't even care. "Wow who's number are you gonna try get when we're out?" I say playfully. "This girl. She's hella fuckin fine. Looks like you and is you." He says to me and kisses my forehead. He's corny but I love it. It's now 7:20 and we head to the living room. His brother is wearing a polo shirt with shorts. So cute haha. His mom is SUPER PRETTY. She's wearing a nice light pink blouse with black jeans and heals. She's literally stunning wow. His dad is wearing a polo also. "You look very stunning!!" I say to her. "Aww you're all to sweet! You look great also. And I can't believe you persuaded him to dress up!" She's says with excitement. "Oh I didn't need to do anything. He chose that himself!" I say as his mom and me laugh. "Okkaayyy I get it I look good are we going yet?" Ale says. Jeez so rude. What is he in a rush for LOL. We make our way outside when his mom tells us to stand their and take a picture. We nodded and posed. He had his hand around my shoulders while I turned and pretended to give him a kiss with my hand around his waist. We then proceed to get in the car and drive off. We get to the place and enter. His mom had already made reservations so we already had a table. Me and ale sat next to eachother and across of us was his brother mom then dad. We also took some pictures because we looked good as hell. "So what are your plans for the future?" His mom ask. "Ok I'm not really sure but I'm leaning towards entering the English major." I say. "Ohhhh So you're a smartterrr i seee." She says playfully. We all make small talk while me and ale post pictures.

zoellalangsten

Liked by marianoccastano and 223,748 othersZoellalangsten he's annoying but I love him 🥰View all 6,837 comments

Zoellalangsten he's annoying but I love him 🥰
View all 6,837 comments

Alejandrorozario illlyyyyy

Kairi.cosentino  AYYYEE DAA BOOYYS 💙

User1 y'all cute wtf

Ig. Alvaro slime 💚

Roshaun_diah fyyeeee

User 2 mattia punching the air rn lmao

Alejandrorozario

Liked by mattiapolibio and 303,140 others

Alejandrorozario my luv ❤️
View all 9,394 comments

Zoellalangsten ily pendejo 🥰🥰
User1 stop you guys are so cute

Ig.alvaro ugly ass mfs 😍😍
Zoellalangsten you love me shut up

Kairi.cosentino shawwttyy could nevverrr

Mattiapolibio goons 💚

(let's just pretend that's ale and "Zoe" and their in outfits I described lol)

Dinner went by quick also. We had gotten pasta and dessert.

Alejandro POV
omg she's amazing. I love the way she talks to my parents including my brother without having to be scared. It's natural and I love her for that. And I can tell my parents love that about her too. When she got up to use the bathroom my parents had said. "She's a good one. A great one in fact. I like her. She's very nice and she makes you very happy. You're very luck to have her alejandro. Don't do anything reckless to lose her. I can tell she loves you and you love her. Be safe and be careful okay??" My mom said. "Yes your mom is right. She seems very genuine. Definitely not like your last. Keep her around. You guys make eachother happy." My step dad said. As soon as they said that I felt my heart warm up. She was right. Zoe was so good for me. maybe to good but still. I wouldn't wanna ever lose her. And that's on everything. "Of course ma." And than their she is coming back with the biggest smile on her face. She lights up my world. She is my world.
END OF POV