shots?: chapter 31

I walk over to alejandro again and he notices my annoyed face. "What's wrong?" He says. "Nothing it's just your fucking friend is annoying." I say a little to harsh. "Mar?? What'd he say!!" He says trying to look for him. "It's fine already I don't even care." He nods and we continue to dance... and kiss haha. Ale took some shots here and their but me and mateo were gonna be the ones to drive tonight so we stayed sobbeerr.
Fast foward and I need more water lol. I walk back into the kitchen to see mar them with his face in between him hands on the table. I try to rush pass him so he doesn't see but it's to late. I grab a water and try to walk out but he stops me. "Hey wait. Um I just wanted to say sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel like that. I guess I was just bored and you're really hot so yea." He says, a little to truthfully. "Oh um okay thanks I guess." I say not knowing what to say to that. "Can we be friends at least?" He says to me. And I nod and he comes in for a hug... do I hug him or? Before I get to my decision his hands are already wrapped around me while my arms are down still. He lets go and smiles, I smile and walk off. Weird... I go over to ale and sit on his lap on the couch. "What the fuck was that?? You hugged him??" He said. "He hugged me but he apologized." I tried to say to calm him down. He grabbed the shot that was on he table and downed it, along with another. He got up moved me and went to go take more with these other boys I don't even know. He took about 5 from the time I seen him. "Okay I think you've had enough babe." I say to him. "Your not my mom. I'm taking more. He says downing another. Is he serious?? He pushes me off and continues to drink. 4 shots later he's dancing and girls a checking him out. "Okay alejandro I'm tired. Can we please leave?" I ask. "No. If you're tired you can go sleep with mar or something since you wanna go hug him right?" He says. Is he joking? Like are you deadass?? "Ale im serious. Let's go." I say pulling him. He pushes me off causing me to hit mattia. I'm frustrated at this point. "Hey you good??" Mattia says. "No ale is acting like a whole ASSHOLE." I say. I will soon tear up. He's now letting a girl twerk on him. FUCKING LAYLA. Holy shit im done. I turn back to ale and pull him outside. "What the fuck Let me go!" He says. "ale if you don't leave now I'm leaving. Going to your house grabbing my things and going. Just come. Please?" I say. "No." He says. "Bro just go home." Mattia says. "Stfu you wanna get in her pants to don't even fucking go their." He says to mattia. "Alejandro..." I say. He turns to me and says, "Fine let's go." He walks and gets into the car. I call Kairi and alvaro but they said they'll ride with Mateo. "Aye you good?" Mattia asks. "Yea I'm fine." I say. "It's okay not to be. Text me if you need okay?" He says hugging me. "Thank you tia." I say. I drive and arrive at alejandro. He Steps out and walks so diagonally. And finally drops into bed. "I'm leaving." I say when he finally gets into bed. "No stay." He says. "No you're a complete asshole. I'm leaving." I grab my things and he tries to stop me but he's completely wasted. I'm fed up with this. He really didn't even bother to ask me what happened. He went to conclusion that I wanted mar. Annoying. I walk out and call mattia. "Hey sorry did you guys leave yet? I need a ride home." I say. "Yea just dropped the boys off where you at?" "Alejandro's." We end the call and I wait. He finally arrives and I hop into the car. "Hey you wanna y'all about it?" He says. "Is rather not. Can I stay over at your house? mMy mom would kill me if I came home right now." "Yea for sure." We drive and get to his house. I have most of my things and go inside. I flop onto his bed and fastly get up. "Sorry my bad I'll sleep on the couch." I say embarrassed. "No you good you can sleep on the bed. Zoella were still friends that can sleep in the same bed haha." I laugh and so does he. I change into a tank top and shorts and get in bed. Wow the last time I was this close to him on his bed we were making out... stop I'm clearly still with Alejandro. I think. I drift to sleep right away with my phone beside me.