Confession

I'm back with a second update because I can't sleep, I'm on a roll, I don't have class today, and I'm ready to go. So, here's another one!

**This chapter is a lot of the story of the Intrusive Thoughts video. If you've watched it, you pretty much don't have to read this chapter, but feel free or not, that's up to you. If you haven't watched it, there's SPOILERS, and I HIGHLY suggest watching it first!! I will put it up top if you'd like to watch it quickly without having to take time to pull it up on Youtube.

Also, because so much if it is pretty much the script of the Intrusive Thoughts video, I DO NOT own Sanders Sides, or the script, or the story line of the series/video. Everything belongs to Thomas Sanders, Joan, Talyn, and all of the others friends/people that work on his videos with him. I'm simply using this video as contextual purposes, and because it ties into the next chapter. Thank you!

Hope you enjoy it if you do read, and thank you! :)

{2 weeks later}-Even though the time span between the Selfishness video and Intrusive thoughts video was like a month, we're playing pretend :) XD

{Virgil's POV}

     We had a video to film today, but Patton, Thomas and I couldn't focus because of the night before. None of us had gotten hardly any sleep, because Thomas was thinking some absolutely insane thoughts. Nevertheless, Thomas decided to turn on the camera, and solve the problem in a video, like we always do.

     So, there he was, standing in the middle of the living room in his robe, looking absolutely EXHAUSTED.

     Roman showed up, wondering what was going on. We hadn't told him and Logan about last night, because the thought of the...thoughts was just too horrible. It absolutely terrified Patton. I was up all night thinking.

     Does this mean Thomas is a bad person?

     Is he crazy?

     What kind of normal person has these thoughts?

     What do they mean?

     Even with my questions, I knew something bad was gonna happen today.

     Because though we'd never interacted much...before...there was only one person I knew who could give Thomas thoughts like the ones he'd had last night.

     "I resent that. Ghost aren't evil. They just scare people because you never know when they're gonna SHOW UP!" my voice unintentionally grew deeper as I noticed the dark figure lurking in the corner behind Roman. Thomas and Patton cried out as The Duke raised a mace above his head and brought it down on the back of Roman's head, knocking him out.

     "You killed him!" Patton screamed. Thankfully, Roman mumbled something unintelligible, so at least he was alive.

     "Ah. It's the Duke." Logan deadpanned. I glared at him. First Deceit, and now this guy?!

     Thomas freaked out, wondering who the new Side in the room was. And for whatever reason, the Duke started singing.

     "That...was horrible!" Patton cried.

     "And horribly unhelpful! Look, Mr. Duke, I'm really stupid right now. Just...tell me who you are. Simply." Thomas said, frustrated.

     The Duke chuckled. "Why, I'm your Creativity!" he answered.

     Thomas looked confused. "N-No. That's...That's Roman." he said, pointing down to the Side lying on the floor.