Chapter 12~Sorries

Delilah's P.O.V.
.
I was in my room, reading my book that I had gotten at the library. As I was about to read the last few sentences of the entire book, I heard my favorite song playing, Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran. I put my book down and walked to the door and opened it. There was a radio playing the song with a note on it that read:
.
Dear Delilah,
Remember where we met? You should go by there. -Ash
.
I rolled my eyes, the bathroom, very romantic. I then realized that the lights were dimmed and rose petals were leading to where I was supposed to go. If I were new here, that would be very helpful because anyone could loose their way. Surprisingly, the mental hospital doesn't give any fucks of what you do. You are just here. But as I reach the wall that has the bathroom on it, I see another radio, playing another one of my favorite songs, Mockingbird by Eminem. And another note:
.
Hey There Delilah,
Now, where was the second place we went together? Who did you meet there?-Ash
.
Seriously? The song lyric? No one can guess how many times people have used that! But wait....Oh my God, is Demi there again?! I ran there, ignoring the petals. I opened the door to the therapy room, to see Demi standing there. The tears started brimming again. "Hey," she said in a quiet calm voice. "H-hi. Um, do you have a note or something?" I shyly ask. I still can't get over the fact that my idol is right here. In front of me. "Well, I do, but I also have instructions that said I have too sing you your favorite song by me. Is that okay?" I awkwardly nod and she gets a microphone and the room is suddenly turned into a stage-like room. I am then sat in a chair to watch the amazing show. (You know how on the Nickelodeon TV show, Victorious, Ke$ha goes on and does that personal concert in Tori's house? Yeah that's how it is set up.) Demi started to sing La La Land, and after the first few seconds of sitting still, I broke loose and rocked out. I was singing every word and I totally forgot everything that was happening.
.
Once the song ended, she hugged me and handed me the note:
.
Did you loose your cool and rock out? I bet you liked this a lot! Well, there is one more spot to go too. Where did we have our first of many kisses?-Ash
.
Really? I was just there! But oh well, he did all this for me and I just am enjoying it so I won't complain. Honestly, there really isn't a reason for all of this. He could have just came up to me and said he was sorry and kissed me and showed that he meant that he was sorry and this would all be over.
.
I go to the hallway and see Ashton standing there, black skinny jeans, black faded tank that shows off his muscles, black converse, with his hair out of his face by a bandana. He was looking up at me just a little bit, his head mostly down and he was leaning against the wall. "Daaaaaaaaamn." I curse under my breath at the sight. "You like what you see?" He asks, coming up to me. I rapidly nod my head. He holds both of my hands and looks very deeply into my eyes. "I am sorry I lashed out at you. I didn't think it through, but when I did, I knew I was too harsh. I was just very frustrated. But I take full responsibility for my actions and I promise that I won't lash out at you like that, ever again." I sigh and smile looking at him. "Ash, you were right. I should have helped you. And thank you for all of this, going through all of this trouble just for me. You could have just came up to my door, said sorry, proved that you were sorry, then I would apologize and then BOOM, we would be in your room cuddling again. But thank you again for all of this, this is all amazing." He nods and smiles. I gasp, this smile is a full one. Teeth and dimples and all. He notices me gasp and looks around for something that may have made me do that action. "What?" "Your smile is adorable on you! You should smile more often!" He laughs, damn. How hot can this boy get? "Well, first you love what I am wearing and now you are complimenting my smile. Why do you keep flirting with me?" He says, sarcasm at the last part, of course. "Because you look amazing right now. Are you a volcano? Because I lava you! And are you a parking ticket? Because you have fine written all over you!" He laughs again. "That first pick up line is the best I have ever heard. That one is now my favorite. And how about you and I go into my room while I have some people clean all this up?" I nod. "You are just so damn perfect!" I laugh. I look around and the whole set up isn't over yet.