Chapter 22~Bus Ride

Ashton's P.O.V.

We put all our our stuff into the bus that would take us to the airport and we headed off. Delilah was sitting next to the window, listening to music and reading her new book I got her. I looked over and Calum and Em, they made themselves comfortable and cuddled together, Em closest to the window. Then Corrine and Michael, a seat in front of us. Corrine up against the window, Michael's arm wrapped around her. What is it with girls and windows? I don't know. But Delilah and I, we weren't cuddled up. I was sitting awkwardly, and Delilah was up against the window like there was no room. I tapped her shoulder.

"What's wrong?" She shook her head. "It's nothing." "Delilah," I start, in a quiet voice but she could still hear. "You can tell me, and I know something's wrong. Is it your Father? Friends? Please tell me." "Just thinking about everything. Us, friends, family, moving away from the place I have had so many memories with." I sighed. "Delilah. It's another chapter, this isn't going to be gone once we leave. It's always going to be here, and we will come back and visit. I promise." I wrap my arm around her. She smiles, "Am I going to regret believing you?" "W-" just before I was about to answer we hit a bump. "WOAH!!" Everyone said. We all laugh and I look back into her eyes. Then the bus driver yells, "WE'RE HERE!!" Everyone starts to get off the bus and get their things. "I will answer that very soon." I say sternly though playfully.

~~~~~After all of them put all of their stuff on the plane~~~~~
Delilah's P.O.V.
The girls and I stand at the door of the plane, looking at our home that we are leaving. Doncaster, in the past. Sydney, in the very the very near future. I take a last deep breath of the British air, as do the others. Then I just look. Look at the place where my old life will be left.