Chapter 13~Calum and Luke

Calum's P.O.V.
.
After Ashton texted me saying that the plan has almost worked, I went to the library, where I told Luke to meet me. I walk in and see him sitting in a chair. "Hey, baby." He hugs me. "Hi, Luke." I reply sternly. He looks at me in shock because of me not saying 'Lukey'. We sit down and I take a deep breath before beginning. "Luke, I have been thinking lately about 'us'. And I talked to Ashton about why he seems to tense and scared of you. He said that you put your hand up his shirt and you are trying to get Delilah to back off of him. But you know what? If you love me like you say you do, then you wouldn't care if Ashton is dating someone else. And putting your hand up his shirt while pinning him to a wall and he didn't want that at all? That is assault!! You're lucky he didn't put a police report on you. And this was also at the time that was our 1 month anniversary! H-How c-could y-you?!" I then realize I am crying and Luke hasn't said anything about this. No denying, no 'he's lying!', he's just listening like he knew this was going to happen. "Baby, please," Now he is tearing up. He was probably processing everything. "I messed up, I know. Please don't leave me! I love you! I really do. I just don't want Ashton to go off with someone else because I-I also like him. Hence the word 'like', because I love you! Our kisses, our hugs, our cuddling. If you left, I would be a mess! Please don't leave me! I know you might find someone else that you think is better, but I am yours. I am yours for as long as you want me. I notice I'm not good with words, but you get my point. I couldn't live with myself if I let you walk out of my life. If you are breaking up with me like I see it, then okay. But I just want you to know, I need you. I used to be a mess and a lonely and heartbroken person because my parents wouldn't accept that I am gay. But you accept me. You chose me when you could have chosen any girl or any boy. I just can't live with out you! So baby, please don't go!" We were both crying. I stood up and kneeled down to him and kissed him. The kiss was still full of sparks and full of lust as they all are. I break away and whisper, "I love you, Lukey. This doesn't mean that we are done for good. This means that I will be waiting for you to choose between me and Ashton." And I walk away. Not looking back because I know Luke is on his knees, people staring at him and he is begging for me to come back. I just can't stay with him when he doesn't know who he loves.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This chapter is short because I'm pretty sure that we all need a minute. I am updating again so you can read on. And BabyAngel223 , this chapter was for you so you know not to go on Mrs.H's side! XD
Anyways, thank you guys for reading to this point and please continue to read! Bai Loves!~Sarah xx

Twitter: @1Dtresure