Chapter 10~Anger Take-Over

Delilah's P.O.V.
.
"I-I don't know, Delilah. That, out there, was just the urge taking over. It was something I just had to do. But I have heard those words many times. 'I won't judge you. I won't tell you to shut up.' Delilah, at some point in time, you will get sick of me. You will be annoyed with me and tell me to shut up. And when you do, I will be shocked and scared. I don't want to loose you, but I don't want you to be tired of me." His voice was filled with sorrow, and tears were brimming in his eyes. "Ash, yes, I will be annoyed by you at times. I might get sick of you for a little while, but I will always come back. I will never leave you. And I know you have heard that a lot, but I promise. I am here to stay, I am here for you, even at 2:37 in the morning when you are crying and are just on the edge. I will be right there. I just want you to be comfortable around me. I care about you too much to see you be shy around me, I'm just ready for you to be okay around me. So please, at least promise me that you will take little steps into being comfortable around me." I get closer, intertwining our fingers as I stop I'll hold his hands. He seems hesitant for the longest time, but sighs. "Am I gonna regret believing you?" "Any chance you take with me, you won't ever regret." I giggle and look into his eyes. He rolls them and smiles just a little bit. I wish I could see his full smile. I bet it is just beautiful.
.
We go and lay down on his bed. "Ashton?" I ask as he combs his fingers through my hair. I stare blankly at the ceiling. "Delilah?" He mocks. "Do you ever think about the future?" I turn over and look at him. "Yeah." "What do you see?" He takes a moment to think. "I see you." He smiles, and I giggle and get up. I start to run out into the hallway. "WHAT DO YOU SEE?" He asks as he runs after me. "Delilah, where do you think are going?" He catches me and I look up at him. He throws me over his shoulders and takes me back to his room. He lays me down on the bed and lays down next too me, before that random happening. "What do you see?" He asks again. "Well, I see a house that has 2 dogs in the front yard. One that looks like Tramp and the other looks like Lady from Lady and The Tramp. I also see me, sitting in between your legs, in the living room. Pictures scattered around the room of you and I. We are smiling and laughing at the memories." I cuddle into his chest. He is startled for a second, but then wraps his arms around me, as if asking if that is what he is supposed to do. "We're talking about our future like we have a clue." He says. I chuckle and close my eyes. Becoming very comfortable in his arms. Soon I find Ashton sleeping and myself joining him in our slumber.
.
I wake up to two people talking. I notice Ashton is not in his original spot, I pretend to be asleep to see if one of the voices are Ashton. And indeed, one is. "Ashton," a deep voice says. "Why is she here?" "I followed your advice and now she is technically dating me." "I'm proud that Ashy has a girlfriend, but I thought you were mine!" The low voice whimpers. Just then the recognition of the deep voice has came into mind, Luke. I listen for just a little bit longer. "Lucas, I am and never was yours! I am straight, you are gay. There is a total difference and a huge distance in between where we both are. I love Delilah, you love Calum." "But I love you more than her! She may just be playing you! You never know. But-" then I hear footsteps go near the wall, Ashton sounds pinned to it. "But I would never do that." It's silent, so I spring up. "Luke, get off of him!" I see one of Luke's hands holding Ashton's hands above his head, and his other hand in Ashton's shirt. Ashton is whimpering, so I pry Luke off of him. Then Luke goes after me, but in a different way. Luke pins me to the other wall and whispers in my ear, "Listen here, little whore. Ashton is mine, don't you ever forget that. If you come here, you will find out something you wish you never did!" Then he walks out.
.
I run to Ashton who is on the ground, knees up to his chest, and he is sobbing. I hug him and try to calm him down. "I feel so violated. I don't know what happened to the Luke I used to know. When I started coming here, he was cuddly and nice and didn't have any interest in me. Now that you have showed up, he is all flirty." "Ash, he seems like he is using you as a side chick. He has a crush and is almost dating this one guy, but he also has this side chick who he doesn't want anyone else to touch or look at because that's what their job is. And when he said that he could love you more than I can, you know that is a total lie! He could never love you as much as I love you, never in a million years!" There is a short moment of silence, Ashton seems to be thinking something through. "Wait, you heard that part?" He fixes his posture. I nod in response. "So, you could have helped me before that and I wouldn't be crying on the floor right now?" He squints his eyes in a hurtful and angry way. "Um, yes. But you see-" "YOU COULD HAVE HELPED ME BEFORE ALL OF THIS AND THIS WOULDN'T HAVE EVER HAPPENED!!!" "Ashton, please calm down. You're scaring me." "I-I'm scaring you? Did you have a hand up your shirt that you didn't want to be there? That is scary, that, right there. So don't you fucking tell me what the hell is scary and what is not!" I start to get up as he makes me back into the door. "Delilah, you say you love me, but you let that happen?" I shook my head in fear. "A-" "Get out." He says sharply. I then realized I was looking at the floor until I looked I up at him. "What?" "GET OUT!!!" I heard him this time and ran down the hall into my room. I haven't seen Ashton like this, and I hope to never see this again!
----------------------------------
Hey guys!! I just wanted to tell you all something!
1.) when they were talking about 'the future', the beginning of that scene is in a music video, What Hurts The Most by Rascal Flatts. Go check it out!!
2.) When it says 'We're talking about our future, like we have a clue', Teenage Dream by Katy Perry.
3.) 'He could never love you as much as I do, never in a million years', Best Song Ever by One Direction

I was apparently feeling very musical. But hey! (Is it hi or hey?) It's good enough. Just wanted to add that!! Anyways, favorite, comment, and keep reading. Thank you all! Bye!!