Chapter 16~Emotions

Ashton's P.O.V.

After my speech, we were all sobbing. I looked over at Calum, because he is a little bit more effected by Luke. He is kissing Em! I gasp and they break away. I can't be mad at him, that's what Luke wanted, Calum to love again. Em is blushing, Calum has a tear stained and a very bright shade of red face. I look at Delilah, she is talking with Corrine. "So, are you and Michael together?" She asks. "Yes, he asked me to be his girlfriend last night. Did you have something to do with it?" "No......" Delilah answered, spinning to face me so she could leave that conversation. "Hey there, Ash. Are you okay?" Her eyes shimmered as the sunlight grazed over them. "Yes, Beautiful. I'm still shaken up by the situation." She smiles, it honestly melts my heart when she smiles. I turn to properly face her, then we both slowly lean in. Eyes fluttering shut, then our lips slightly met. Then, I kissed her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I pulled her on my lap. "Love, this isn't the time. This isn't the place." She brakes away. Just then, as if on cue, we hear a honk of a car horn.
*************
We arrive back at the metal hospital, and we all go to Delilah's room. I pull her on my lap again as I sit on her new bed. I guess while we were gone, they replaced Em and Delilah's beds. She lays her head on my shoulder as I wrap my arms around her waist. "So, who wants to play a game to lighten the spirits?" Corrine asks. Everyone is silent, just in their thoughts. Em and Calum are on Em's bed, cuddling. "Hey Em?" I ask. "Hmmm?" "What does 'Em' stand for?" There is a long pause. "Emilia." I nod. "We should all tell our stories. Where we come from, why we are here. We're all here and we all don't know every thing about each other." Delilah perks. "I-I don't know, Delilah. I don't t-think I'm r-r-ready for t-that....." I say. She nods, "You don't have too, Ash. Does anyone volunteer?" Michael raises his hand.
.
"My name is Michael Gordon Clifford. I am 19 years old, from Sydney Australia. I am here because of depression, suicidal, and self harm. That is pretty much all I want to say." We all made comments then Corrine volunteered. "I am Corrine Lamara Daughtry. 18 years old. Self harm, suicidal, and major depression. I was raped from the age of 7-13 by a neighbor. I told my Mom, since my Dad left, and she called me a slut and that it was my fault. I moved and my Father came back. My older sister moved with me here and then met her now husband. I am a middle child and very left out. Finally, my Father that I lived with for a few years took me here. Now I have been here since I was 15. I met Em and her and I have been a few of the first people here." She was crying and Michael pulled her into his chest. This was a very emotional time.
********************************
I held Delilah as we lie down on her bed. We started cuddling a few minutes after Michael and Corrine left. Em and Calum were still lying on Em's bed. Delilah was playing with the hem of my shirt and I was combing her hair with my fingers. "We are gonna go to our room. Good night, guys." Calum said, holding Em's hand. "Okay." We both whisper and they leave. The door closes and I get up to get another blanket. Delilah whimpers and pulls me back down and I sit on the bed. "Delilah, I'm going to get-" Just then I feel Delilah's arms slide down to my chest and she starts rubbing my chest up and down. "Delilah-" I say but I am cut off by her lips on my neck. "Shhh Ash."