Chapter 28~In

Delilah P.O.V.

I was sitting there, in the chair, tied up in a straight jacket. My nightmare has come true. This is my biggest fear. Seeing the person you love look at you crying as your crying as well. You are enclosed in a room, unable to move, and you are just there in your thoughts. I have screamed Ashton's name multiple times and I have cried so much that my eyes hurt. I screamed one more time until I hear Ash's voice. All I could make out was, 'Stay calm for me' and 'I will get you out'. That was all I needed to know that my hero would save me. Stay calm for me...I will get you out... His words repeated in my head. I stayed calm, though I was still shaking and crying. I need Ashton, now. Then, I hear the door behind me open and the lights go out.

Ashton's P.O.V.

I take the crowbar and hit both the dudes to the side, then I stand in front of the Monster. "Oh, you wouldn't hurt your dearest Mother would you?" She challenges with a smirk. I would like too. I say to myself. "No, I wouldn't. And I'm not going too, because you are going to move out of my way." I smile. "Oh really? Who died and made you Queen?" She looks me up and down. "Oh, no one. Though, I can call someone to move you." "Ha ha, no. No one will help a useless son. Your friends left this place. It's just you and that slut in there." And before I knew it, she was thrown against the wall, looking at me like I was the devil. I break the lock on the door and the door opens to reveal Delilah. On the ground. Clothes ripped everywhere and places exposed. The straight jacket and chair no where to be found. "No. NO!! DELILAH, BABY!! I'M HERE!! Delilah, beautiful, I am here." I get down on my knees next her. She has only bruises, so what ever happened probably gave up soon. Her eyes flutter open. "Ash..." I hold her in my arms. "Do you know what happened?" "Someone came in the room and started to rip my clothes, then they left when they heard a noise outside of the door you were at. God, Ashton, you're here." There was a short silence until I said with tears falling, "Not soon enough..." "Ashton," she wipes my tears. "You are my hero, you saved me before things got too bad. My hero, my Baby. Also, I heard what you said outside. About how you wanted to have me with you for the rest of your life or something?" I blush then nod. "Well, I feel the same way..." I put my forehead against hers, she flinches at first then gives in. "Ashton? W-will you-" She was cut off by police officers rushing through the door.