Chapter 1~Welcome!

Delilah's P.O.V.

"A WHAT?!" I yelled. My Aunt and Uncle looked at me, eyes full of sadness. "Delilah, you need to be somewhere where you can stay in one place, and with people who can help your disorders and problems. We can't do that, I'm sorry, but we can't. The mental hospital is the best place for you right now. Please, just understand." My Aunt said, crying at the end. "I understand. But you see, mental hospitals are for 'mental people'. As you can see, I have a few quirks. But doesn't everybody? How would you like it if you where put in a room with a straight jacket on you and your family just stands there watching you. It hurts more too sit there then to be lonely." They both started crying and I went upstairs. I packed my bags and went back downstairs and stood there. "Let's go so I can get out of this crying mess!" I said harshly.

We got to the mental hospital. 'SYDNEY MENTAL HOSPITAL' was on a sign above the doors. We got inside and my Aunt filled out some form that had stuff about me on it. (A/N:Form is in the 'Meet Delilah Carter' part!)

A person in a tight skirt with a navy blue blazer and a pink button up shirt was standing by the doorway, and was waiting impatiently for us to be ready for something. Once my Aunt was done filling out the damn paper, we went to the bitchy lady and followed her down some halls. I looked at the doors with signs on them. 'Classroom' 'Therapy' 'Asylum'. Don't they put super mental people in Asylums? I am for sure not going in there!

The lady knocked on a door and I heard someone yell, "Just a moment!" But the lady already opened the door. A girl was standing there with a button up shirt, which didn't have a single button done and her red bra was showing. She was also in black skinny jeans. "EMILIA!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE YOUR SHIRT BUTTONED!!!" The lady yelled. "Well, I said 'Just one moment!' and you barged in! Just let the girl in and go about your day, Tiffany!" The girl yelled. "That's Mrs.Palmer to you, you little brat!" The lady spat back and left. I looked at my Aunt and Uncle. I hugged them and went into the room. This is gonna interesting.