Chapter 17~ Fun

.
A/N: SMUT!!! It may not be super dirty and everything detailed, but there is some that may be detailed. Only because my friend wanted smut and it is a Christmas present in some sort of way! If you don't want to read this ish then wait for the next update!! How you enjoy it!!
.
Ashton's P.O.V.
.
"I said that the funeral wasn't the time and the place.....now, can this be the time?" She starts to kiss my neck again. I nod in response. "But, there is a catch." I say, turning to face her. "What?" "I am in control." "You know what you're doing?" "Yes I do. I haven't told you that side of my life, have I?" She shakes her head at my response and looks a little bit worried. I start to kiss her and she immediately kisses back. As our lips move in sync, she moves her hand up my shirt and caresses my abs. I run my tongue across her bottom lip and she quickly responds and our tongues dance together. After a few minutes she stops. "Ashton, you can be in charge for the 2nd half. I'm gonna take over for this one." I nod and reconnect our lips. She kisses back with so much force that she rolls us over and is cradling my waist. She grabs my shirt and slips it off, as I do the same to her. Her upper body reveals a black lacy bra and a perfect stomach. Not too big but not too skinny, just right. She slips her tongue into my mouth and doesn't leave an inch untouched. I moan into her mouth as I am starting to get turned on even more than I already was. "Damn, Ashton." She moans. I smile because of the pleasure I have given her. I haven't done this in a long time.

*********BECAUSE YOU ARE DEFIANTLY NOT READING PORN*********

After our night, we were cuddled up naked under the sheets. I woke up to her getting dressed. "No, Delilah, come back to bed." I sat up. "Ash, I can barely walk and we need to get ready for school." My eyes go wide. I rush around trying to find my clothes and then grab Delilah's hand. "Where are we going?" "The showers." She doesn't say a word and we continue to run to the showers.

When we are done we run into the class room just in time. "Okay class, we are just learning some things about words. Nothing important, just take out your journals and we can get this over with." I take my black journal out and we write pointless notes. I ever so often throw pencils at the girls, because their reaction is hilarious! "Ashton Irwin!! Can you please come up to the front of the class?" The teacher asks. I gulp and nod, I shouldn't be scared. Delilah knows I am confident but I'm not going to show off. "Now, everyone take a piece of paper out of your journals. Okay, now throw them at Ashton!" I laugh as the papers hit me. Pay back I guess. I kind of like this teacher, she looks like the math teacher from Mean Girls.