Chapter 11~Calum

Ashton's P.O.V.
If she heard that part, she seriously could have done something about that. Luke has flirted with me, violated me, and has now assaulted battery. Why? Why is this happening to me?
.
As I sit on my bed, I think about how Delilah slept there, in my arms. And when she was describing the future that she is expecting us to see, I was ready for the future. I was ready to see Delilah with a ring on her finger and her lips mine, where I can spread my kisses all over. Did I just ruin all that? Did I just take everything to a level that didn't need to be there? I-I just ruined everything! I have to do something!
.
As I pace back and forth around my room an think of ways to fix this with Delilah, Luke comes in making out with Calum. Its starts to get very heated and I awkwardly cough. They stop and look at me. "Oh, hey there Ashton. How's it go-" Calum was cut off by Luke coming up to me. "Where's Delilah? Did I cause some trouble?" "Yes, indeed you did. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go try and fix things. Now just continue making out with Calum." I snap. I start to walk out of the room and down the hall until I feel a hand on my shoulder. "Luke, stop!" I turn around to see Calum. "What's wrong, Ashton? You seem very tense and hateful towards Luke." I sigh. "Let's go to the library so I can explain everything." Calum nods as we head there.
.
We sat down and I then spilled what had happened and every single detail. Calum was shocked, and had tears brimming in his eyes. "My Lukey? He did that to you? Why? That does explain everything though. I can't believe he would do that. After everything I have done for him, he just uses you as a side chick. I love him, Ashton. I think I really do. There is so many things I say when I love something, but with Luke, I mean every syllable and every vowel. Ashton, why can't the world just give the wallflowers a chance?" I looked at him, he knew I was gonna say the quote. "We accept the love we think we deserve." He rolls his eyes, but it makes so much sense right now. "Well, while I settle that out with Luke, you need to do exactly this to get Delilah back." Then he told me the plan, and I copied it all in my mind. This sounds like it will work perfectly.