Chapter 27~Surprise!!

Delilah's P.O.V.

"WAKE UP LAZY ASS!! WE'RE LATE!!" I hear Em scream. I open my eyes and see Em laughing. "Just like the first time. Your Welcome Ash, now seriously get the fuck up." Em left and I looked over at Ashton. Shirtless and like an angel. His hair was messy but cute, his eyes soft. I lean over to kiss him. "Well, Good Morning to you to, Delilah." He said in between kisses. It started to become a make out session and I was cradling his waist. "Delilah. We. Have to. Get. Dressed. And-" "Shh." He gave in for a little bit then broke away and ran to the bathroom with his clothes. I rolled my eyes and started to get ready.

"ASHTON? I CAN'T FIND MY SHIRT!! CAN YOU HAND ME YOURS FOR A SECOND?!" He opened the door, and I didn't realize he was going to take a shower. "Care to join me?" He asks. I nod and we both get in.
~~AFTER THAT BECAUSE NOTHING HAPPENED THEY JUST SAVED WATER AND SHOWERED TOGETHER~~

We got ready and I braided my hair while he finished packing his stuff. "Ready to go?" "More than ever. We're gonna see Luke!" Ashton chuckled and shook his head. We grab our stuff and the others are already out in the hall. "LE GO!!" I shout. Everyone laughed at my excitement. We go outside to a limo awaiting us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
We arrive at the new mental hospital. "I've got your bags, ma'am." The limo driver says. I nod and thank him as I slowly walk to the doors. There is a sign on the door, "Walk in Delilah." It read. I do as told and follow other signs. "Go Left." "Go Right." "Up the stairs." Sooner or later I got to these double doors that look like they would lead to a gymnasium. Right before me, was a tall blonde boy who had a smirk on his face with arms wide open. "I SWEAR TO GOD-" I run up to him and jump-hug him. "I FUCKING HATE YOU BUT I HAVE MISSED YOU!!" He spun me around. We didn't have a special connection but we both felt like we needed to have a moment. Luke puts me down and we hear a squeal.

Calum runs up to Luke screaming, "LUKEY!!! OH MY GOD, LUKEY!!" Luke picked him up and spun him around and kissed him on the lips. It didn't seem odd and it was very cute because of the love they actually had before the incident. Calum started bawling and Luke was laughing while holding his -technically still- boyfriend. The others came in and had a moment and we were all a happy though pissed off gathering. "We need to get checked into our rooms." Luke said, putting Calum down. We all agree and look for our rooms.

Ashton and I get to ours and it looks like Ashton's old room, and it was fine with the both of us. We unpacked and heard a knock on the door, which I answered. A girl with bright blue eyes and a beautiful smile was standing next to Luke, who seemed to be towering over her. "Delilah, this is Bailey. I met her in a strange place before I got to the first mental hospital..." He trailed off and I nodded and let them in. Ashton wrapped his arms around my waist as he came into the room. Bailey was introduced to Ash and we all sat on a couch that was in our 'living room'. Luke was telling us about how he met Bailey and what he did while he was gone. It seemed as though he never left but had weird stories to tell about memories.

Sooner or later, everyone was in our room just hanging out and catching up, all relaxed. As Bailey was telling a story, we heard a bang on the door. "Ashton! You better get out here now!" We all looked at Ash, who had wide eyes and a look of surprise and horror. "It couldn't be."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have had terrible writers block lately and being busy. High school enrollment has been a big thing that has taken up time and being grounded and all. This chapter sucked, but there was one good thing. Luke introduces Bailey to Delilah, "This is Bailey, I met her at a strange place before the first mental hospital..." I am writing another story called For What? And if you want to know about Luke and Bailey, go check it out. It's still in the works but if you haven't read it so far and you want more to read from me, which I couldn't see why but either way, go read it!! I'll work on this while your gone! Thank you, Loves!!~Sarah xx