Not A Chapter But Very Important!!

Okay, I just need to say something. In my last chapter, I got very deep into Demi being there for the patients in Therapy.

Well, I was speaking my mind for the story and how I feel in reality. LETS GO REALLY QUICKLY BACK TO REALITY!!

So, I want you guys to know I am here. If you are crying over something that you don't know what to do about, come to me. Message me and I will be there. 2:30 AM and I will be there. I don't care if you think that you are gonna put your problems on me and thats why you don't talk to others. You can come and out your problems on me and we can work this out together. Please, come to me for anything. If I don't reply right away, maybe the next morning, I swear to everything, I will answer as soon as possible. I couldn't deal with myself if you guys were hurting and I wasn't there to help. Even the thought upsets me. So please, if you have read this, prove to me that you trust me. Comment saying, "I promise". And before you actually comment, you have to mean what you say. Think about it for a second, then really promise me. I want you to know what you have promised and that you really mean it.

Thank you guys so much and please, PLEASE, be okay for me. Stay strong and beautiful! Alright Loves, that is all. Bai.~Sarah xx