Slightly Unexpected (Harry Potter)

Dedicated to namithra for voting and or commenting on all of my chapters! Thank you! I really appreciate it! Now, well done to those who guessed, this one shot is about Harry Potter! Now, at the end of the last one shot, I said that there will be a twist in this one and that will be revealed soon. Now, my readers, enjoy!

I walked a little way down the train compartment to one that contained only a boy with jet black hair, so, I slid it open in the hopes that he was also in his first year.

"Hello," I said a little quietly yet still polite. "Do you mind if I sit with you?"

"No, not at all." He said in a friendly manner, gesturing at the seat across from him. I smiled in thanks and sat down.

"I'm Y/N Cial." I told the boy.

"I'm Harry. Harry Potter." I smiled in return, making no reference to what I'd grown up with so he wouldn't be uncomfortable.

"So, Harry. Where are you from?" I asked beginning to make conversation with the boy.

"Little Whinging, Surrey. I lived with my Aunt and Uncle." He told me, forlornly.

"I'm from the Cotswolds." I told him. "I'm sorry for whatever your Aunt and Uncle have done to you, Harry."

"Thank you." He said quietly.

"You're welcome to come to mine whenever you wish," I told him sincerely.

"Why would you do that for me?"

"Because we're friends."

Harry's face lit up in a smile as the door slid open and a redhead boy walked in.

"Can I join you? Everywhere else is full." The boy said.

"Everywhere else is full?" I asked sceptically.

"Yes it is, Cial." The boy said cooly. I raised an eyebrow at Harry who gave a small nod.

"Fine then, Weasley. You can sit." I said and Ron sat down next to Harry.

"I'm Ron, by the way, Ron Weasley."

"I'm Harry. Harry Potter."

"No way!" Ron said, his mouth wide open like a trout.

"Do you have the-"

Harry rolled his eyes and lifted up his hair.

"Do you remember anything?" Ron asked eagerly as Harry grew uncomfortable at the closeness and the question.

"No."

"Not a thing?"

"He doesn't want to talk about it."

"No one asked you, Cial." Ron said before standing up. "Come on lets go find somewhere else and leave her. She's a nightmare."

"Of you go then." Harry said.

"What?" Ron asked. "You'd rather stay with her?"

"Yes, you've been nothing but rude and Y/N has shown me friendship and kindness so yes, please leave." Harry said.

Ron began spluttering indignantly.

"He didn't stutter, Weasley." I said causing Ron to turn on his heel and walk away.

"So, now that he's gone." Harry said and the two of us began laughing and we continued to speed towards Hogwarts.

****

"When I call your name you will come forward and place the Sorting Hat on your head and you'll be sorted into your houses." Professor McGonagall told us.

I grabbed Harry's hand as people began to make their way up. "You'll be fine." I whispered. "Just make sure the house is the right one for you."

"Cial, Y/N."

I gave Harry's hand a squeeze before making my way to the stool. I shot him a wuick smile once I sat down as the Hat was lowered into my head.

"Ahh, a Cial. Yes, you'll do well in the house that has helped your family for generations. Better be.....SLYTHERIN!"

I smiled and hopped off the stool, heading to the table in green and silver. I met Harry's eyes and gave him a smile and soon it was his turn. He made his way over to the stool among the sea of whispers that had risen through the hall, but it soon fell silent as the Hat was lowered onto his head, only a few short seconds and the hat made its verdict.

"SLYTHERIN!"

I was the first one in our house to start applauding as Harry made his way towards our table and I moved up a little to give him space.

"Well, that was only slightly unexpected." I whispered to him as most of the hall stared at Harry as if he had grown three heads. He snorted.

"Tell me about it."

****

I sat in the Room of Requirements, snuggled up to my boyfriend. We had been dating for nearly three years but that toad Umbridge had a new stupid rule that meant that boys and girls had to be eight inches apart at all times.

"Are you alright, love?" My boyfriend asked as he stroked my hair.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why?" I asked looking up into his green eyes.

"You've been a bit quiet recently."

"Have I? Sorry, didn't realise. But at least, you, Harry James Potter, know when I need you the most." I said with a smile as I gently pressed my lips to his.

"So, what's wrong then?" He asked. "Is it the Gryffindors cause me, Blaise, Draco and Theo will curse them within an inch of their lives." Harry said, his bright green eyes blazing over with anger.

"No, sweetheart. It's not that. It's not a big deal." I told him.

I lied. It was a huge deal.

"Are you sure?" Harry asked.

I nodded.

"I don't believe you. Come on, love, we never keep secrets from each other. What's wrong?" Harry asked, his voice laced with worry. I leant forward and buried my face into his jumper and mumbled what the problem was.

"What was that, I didn't quite get that?" Harry asked so I sat up and looked him dead in the eyes and took a deep breath.

"I'm pregnant."

"Well that's slightly unexpected." Harry said with a smirk.

I slapped him over the head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 YEARS LATER (May 1998)

I hated waiting. I sat in our house under the Fidelius Charm waiting for Harry to come back from the battle currently taking place at Hogwarts. He refused to let me out of the house so myself and Sienna had been stuck in the house for ages.

I loved my daughter, I did. She was the perfect blend of myself and Harry but I missed Harry more than anything and I just wanted him back in my arms. Safe.

The familiar crack of someone apparating caused me to pick up my wand and my two year old daughter and point it at the door as it slowly creaked open. Slowly someone hobbled into the hall, someone I knew very well.

"Harry!" I ran towards my fiancé and wrapped my arms around him with Sienna squealing in delight at seeing her dadda again.

"We did it. Y/N. We won. He's dead. You're safe." He murmured into my hair. "We did it. We won. He's dead. You're safe." He began chanting into my hair as I held him close.

"Come in, my love, you need a rest. You've worked so hard. Now, you can rest." I told him as I shut our front door and began our new terror free life.

I hope you all enjoyed it! I wrote this one quite quickly which I was pretty surprised at but I hope you all enjoyed it. Now, here are your hints for the next one shot:

🦁👩🏻‍🦰🦇