The Joestars vs The Ultimate Life Form

A German soldier by the name of Von Stroheim told Joseph and I to kill the Pillar Men.
"Stand back Auntie I got this."
I stand back as I watch Joseph at the the man.
"You're it!"
Joseph touches the man's nose and stands back.
"Really? That's it?"
Jospeh starts playing around with him. I swear this boy is gonna gets us killed.
The man walks past Joseph like he wasn't even there.
"I can see that you got that covered huh Joseph?"
"That was rude!"
Joseph tried a Hamon kick but that didn't even hit him then he tries to play around with him again I can see something happening in the man's stomach.
"Joseph look out!" I run to him push him out of the way as a rib cage shows up and almost entraps me.
"OVERDRIVE!"
I try to push them back but I was pushed to the ceiling and I spit out blood as a fall.
"Johanna!"
"Auntie!"
"*cough**cough* you...bastard..."
"You...female....you're different...."
He sticks his fingers in Speedwagon and Joseph's heads.
"Leave...them....alone..."
I try to get up and a piece of metal is stuck on my back.
"I was right you are unique."
"Make it stop!!!"
Joseph manages to to beat Santviento and pull the metal from my back and heals the wound.
"You're alright. Thank god-look out."
I throw my sword and Santviento impaling him into the floor and Joseph wraps him in a chain. I help Joseph drag Santviento outside.
"Go help Speedwagon!"
"Jojo I can't-"
"Go!"
"Be careful alright!"
I go help Speedwagon and Von Stroheim helps Joseph also.
"Robert!"
"Johanna!"
I try to untie Speedwagon as fast as I could as I heard yelling from the outside.
"Jojo!"
"Calm down Johanna!"
"I can't! I can't let another Joestar die by themselves!"
I manage to untie Speedwagon and I run but I'm stopped by Speedwagon as he holds me down.
"Stop it! We can't lose you too!"
An explosion bursts outside and I hear yelling.
"JOJO!"
Speedwagon hits my head as I pull out of his grip.
"What was that for?!?"
"Your horns are showing and if you die Giorno lives with no mother! So calm yourself!"
I steady my breathing as he lets go.
"Now lets go!"
I run outside with my sword and I see Jospeh pushing a stone out of the well with him.
"Jojo!"
I run to hug him as Speedwagon does the same.
I put my hands on his cheeks to look for deep wounds.
"Are you alright?!? Where's Von Stroheim and Santviento?!?"
"Calm down I'm fine but why are their horns on your head?"
"It's a curse."
"Von Stroheim sacrificed himself to help me. That stone is Santviento. But I have some bad news."
"Tell us on the way home."
On the plane Joseph explains that there are three more pillar men in Rome and there's a man that can help us defeat them. As we make it to the hotel I explain everything to Erina and I pack my things and we all drive to the airport.
"Good luck dear sister."
"Thank you Erina."
I see Giorno Huh Speedwagon and Joseph as I walk to get them.
"Lets go"
As we walk Giorno hugs me.
"I love you Mother be safe."
I hug him back and a kiss on the cheek.
"I love you too my son."
~In Rome~
"What is this?!? You think it's funny putting black ink in my spaghetti?!?"
I sip on my wine and take a bite of my Ahi Tuna as I watch this.
"Jojo be nice I don't know ant to pay for another table again. Either way that a special dish here in Rome. It's quite delicious in my opinion now put the man down and eat it."
He sits down and his eyes glow up as he exclaimed.
"This is delicious!"
"Pardon my nephew sir he's new here."
"Of course Madama. Please enjoy your Ahi Tuna."
As we eat Jospeh and I hear a man in the background talking shit about Joseph's behavior.
"Hell no!"
"Jojo. Sit down do not make a scene I'll help you kick his ass later."
Joseph grabs the spaghetti and infuses it with Hamon.
"Hamon di seppia."
Joseph throws it at the man and the man catches it and throws it back at Joseph but I stop it with Hamon infused Ahi Tuna.
"Another Hamon user."
"Excuse me but theirs a phone call from Mr. Speedwagon, Mr Caesar Zeppeli."
ZEPPELI!
Baron Zeppeli's flashbacks came back to me as I try to keep calm.
"Auntie Johanna? What's wrong?"
"Madama Joestar?"
"I...need...air..."
They're walk me outside to the courtyard where Speedwagon and Caesar wait for us. Speedwagon gives me medicine as Jospeh messes around with the pigeons.
"The birds are friendly unlike the meh here!"
"Knock it off Jojo! You two better start talking!"
"I'm sorry Mr. Speedwagon and Madama Joestar but no chance. My grandfather died tragically 50 years ago. My father spent the rest of his life looking for that mask we Italians have the strongest family bonds of any culture in the world. That's something you Joestars wouldn't understand! In fact you told me he didn't know about his grandfather until just recently."
"DONT YOU DARE TALK ABOUT JONATHAN LIKE THAT!"
Speedwagon holds me back as a vent my 50 year torment.
"BARON ZEPPELI KNEW HE WAS GOING TO DIE FOR ME AND MY BROTHER! IF IT WASNT FOR HIM THEN NOBODY WOULD BE ALIVE!"
Speedwagon sits me down as tears rain down my eyes like a waterfall.
"Tell me this Zeppeli!"
Joseph starts ranting as Speedwagon tries to negotiate with Caesar. After hours of fighting we finally settle down and wait in the hotel for Caesar's friend but the feeling of fear grazes my mind.