The Sun and The Moon Fight Part 1

After I met a priest named Pucci, Dio asked him to marry us. After we got married Dio lifted the curse from Aurora Holly and Giorno. I secretly sent a letter to Joseph and the Crusaders that I managed to save Dio and my location.
I got to mine and Dio's bedroom and knock on the door.
"Dio?"
"Come in."
I walk in and Dio is sitting on the bed reading a book.
"I have a surprise for you."
"Really? What is it?"
I lay down on the bed and cuddle with him.
"Well you know how you wanted to make peace with my family? Well I kinda told them that they could come so you could make amends."
"Really?!? That's amazing!"
He kisses me and jumps off the bed.
"When would they be arriving?"
"Tonight."
He hugs me and kisses me
"Thank you!"
"You're family now. No need to thank me."
"The sun is still out right?"
"Yep."
"Can you go get my suit from a nearby tailor?"
"Of course."
I head to the town and I find the tailor. They give me Dio's suit and I walk back to the mansion.
"Ma'am can you help me?"
A little old lady covered in rags comes from the shadows.
"What's wrong?"
"I'm lost and I need help finding my home."
"Oh dear of course I can help you I just need to give this suit to my husband. Come."
We walk to the mansion and I have D'Arby give Dio the suit.
"Lady Johanna where are you going?"
"This lady needs help finding her home."
"Oh ok I'll let Lord Dio and Young Lord Johan know."
"Thank you D'Arby."
The lady and I walk around town until she wanders into an alleyway.
"I remember!"
I walk with her and we stop at a dead end.
"Uhh I don't think it's here Miss."
"I remember you."
"Pardon?"
She takes off the rags and it's Enyaba!
"YOU!"
A gust of air wraps itself around me.
"YOU POISONED LORD DIO'S MIND!"
The air chokes me as I fall to ground gasping for air.
"YOU SHOULD BE DEAD!"
She pulls out a knife and starts to stab my legs and arm and she rips off my metal arm.
"DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE!"
"Hamon....Berserk.....MERCYFUL FATE!"
"MUDA!"
Mercyful Fate hits Enyaba with Hamon and sends her flying. I grab the panic button and press it.
"Joseph! Jotaro!"
I see Johan at the entrance of the Alleyway.
"Johan! Help me!"
He walks up to me and takes the panic button from my hands and smashes it on the ground.
"Johan? What are you doing?!?"
Johan holds an orb in his hands and press it against my chest where my heart is.

"Johan? What are you doing?!?"Johan holds an orb in his hands and press it against my chest where my heart is

"Want to know what my stand is Mother? My stand can take control of anything or anyone. I can even take control of a stand. Like Mercyful Fates or Star Platinum or even Father's stand. The World. You made it easy for me to take control of you. And now I have your unlimited amount of Hamon in my control. I heard that so much Hamon can melt human flesh."
He helps Enyaba up and talk towards me and hands him the same arrow that shoot me.
"This thing can give someone a stand but it can also enhance it. We call it a requiem. For mine it would Royal Touch Requiem. Now that I have one of the last Hamon Users in the world. Imagine what Mercyful Fate Requiem, a fusion and healing stand, can do."
He stabs me with the arrow and a flash of light shows and Mercyful Fate's forehead gem shines and turns into a dragon breath opal and a moonstone appears on her and my chest where the heart is located and her yellow streaks turned into blue and red crystals. Gemstones appeared on her boots, knee and elbow pads and her boots.

"A stand that can heal the user and enhance abilities with and without fusion

"A stand that can heal the user and enhance abilities with and without fusion."
Johan heals my wounds and fox's my metal arm and makes me stand up with his ability King's Touch. He reaches for the gemstone and pulls it out of my chest. I fall to the ground and he puts the gemstone on a mirror and I slowly lose consciousness with Hamon Berserk still active.
"This allows me to control you and Mercyful Fate Requiem. I'll save this world. I'll kill my brother and sister. I'll save Father. Goodbye for now Mother."
"....Johan....Aurora....Giorno....Dio...."