8

Since their night together, Kristina and Jackson have been inseparable. They officially solidified their relationship, labeling each other boyfriend-girlfriend. Kristina wanted to spend more time with Jackson at outings with those closest to her. The evening was settling down and Jackson met Sam, Molly and Kristina at The Floating Rib for a social gathering. He greeted her at the bar with a smooch, as if her sisters and others weren't around.

"Oh, get a room." Both, Molly and Sam uttered together in sync.

"I'm happy to see you two as well." Jackson chuckled as he wrapped an arm around Kristina.

"My brother, Michael and his girlfriend should be here soon as well." Kristina told her boyfriend with a smile. For the first time in a while, she wasn't forcing a smile around her family.

"Am I going to get the big brother interrogation?" Jackson chuckled in response.

"You might." Kristina replied with a wink. "Speak of the devil." She then added as her brother came into eyesight as he entered the bar with hand in hand with his girlfriend by his side.

"Michael!" Kristina greeted her brother with a warm hug, "Michael, this is Jackson. Jackson, this is my big brother, Michael, and his lovely girlfriend—"

"Sasha?" Jackson finished the sentence as his eyes fell onto the woman.

"Jackson?" Sasha questioned as her eyes scanned the man before her in disbelief. Kristina and Michael both looked on shocked that the two knew each other. Sam watched on confused as she didn't recognize the connection between the two, hoping Sasha wasn't Jackson's ex or something.

"Wow." Jackson took a deep breath as he took in her appearance. He looked at her, all grown up. She was the spitting image of their mother. "You look just like her— just like mom." He stated before receiving a slap to the left side of his face. The last time he saw her she was sixteen and he was twenty one, which was nearly ten years ago.

"How dare you!? How dare you bring her up when you're the one that caused her so much heartache!? You're the one that let her down the most!" Sasha snapped, unleashing a pit of rage she's kept in for years that was finally being released.

"I'm sorry." Jackson responded in shame. He had no idea she was residing in Port Charles.

"Sasha." Michael uttered worried.

"Michael, this is my older brother. Who I haven't seen in over a decade because he's been in and out of prison since I was a teenager." She explained to her boyfriend as she felt a rise of anger and old emotions resurface.

"I tried to stay in contact with you. I wrote you letters. You didn't write me back, you never came back. Not once." She told her brother frustratedly, crossing her arms.

"I'm sorry. I should've done better." Jackson admitted, nodding his head shamefully.

"You realize you left me at home to deal with an unstable household. Mom died and you left me behind to deal with my crazy alcoholic father." Sasha went off on her technically half-brother since they didn't share the same biological father.

"I did a lot of stupid things then. Including not taking care of you and I'm really sorry for that. It's taken me a lot of years to finally wake up. I just began to convince myself I couldn't be forgiven, that you wouldn't want anything to do with me. I just felt that you were better off without me." Jackson told his sister, explaining what his thought process was before.

"We lost our mother and all I needed was my big brother." Sasha told him coldly as her eyes began to water. "You're right though. I don't want anything to do with you."

"C'mon, why don't we get some air." Michael told his girlfriend before walking her outside to cool down.

Jackson felt a tug at his heart as he watched his sister leave. "Jackson." He heard his girlfriend say as she tugged at his arm. He glanced at Kristina before checking his phone that notified him.

Crap.

Ava was blowing up his phone to get to the warehouse.

"I have to go." Jackson announced, shoving his phone in his pocket.

"What?" Kristina asked, "Jackson..."

"My boss at the night club is blowing up my phone. I forgot I agreed to cover a shift tonight. I'm sorry. I'll text you later." Jackson said quickly before kissing her and heading towards the exit.

"Jackson, wait, are you sure—" she called out after him but it was no use, he was already out the door.

When Jackson arrived at the warehouse, he was pissed. Wondering why Ava was calling him there when they agreed their business was finished.

"Ava, what the hell!? We agreed that I'm done working for you." Jackson yelled as he approached her.

"Settle down." Ava hissed. "You're right. But your last job is incomplete, you have to deliver the other half of the shipment." She stated before handing Jackson the keys to a rental truck and giving him the address to another night club.

Jackson did as he was told and drove to the night club. As he parked in the back parking lot, security escorted him and the paintings inside. Leading them to the back room where their boss waited. He entered the room and inhaled a cloud of smoke from the cigarettes and marijuana that was being smoked. He laid out the paintings and the boss had his security open the paintings up, revealing the packaged substances.

The boss took out a package and unraveled it. He inspected the product and laid it on the table. He nodded and pulled out the briefcase of cash to exchange. Before he hands it over to Jackson he stops, "Take a hit with me first." The boss stated with a smirk. Jackson hesitated for a moment, staring the man down before nodding.