11

During the next week, Jackson spent most of his time at working at the gym. Surprisingly, Sonny was actually allowing Jackson to work there. He wasn't happy that his daughter was played for a fool by another man who doesn't deserve her. But he still wanted to keep an eye on the guy.

Jackson was giving someone pointers during a sparring match. He cheered them on and motivated them to finish. "You just need to work on cardio so you're not so gassed out at the end."

"I hope you take your own advice." Jackson heard a voice approach him. He turned around to see his sister and her boyfriend.

"Sasha. Michael." Jackson greeted the couple with a positive attitude as they entered the gym.

"Jackson." Sasha said shunning her brother.

"Have a good workout, let me know if you need anything." Jackson told them.

"What do you mean?" Michael asked him, not understanding.

"I work here now. So, let me know if I can help you with anything." Jackson told him politely.

"You know my father owns this gym, right?" Michael scoffed as he asked him.

"I do. He's the one that offered me a job here." Jackson informed the couple.

"You're only doing this to look good to Kristina." Michael said calling him out. "You're not good for her."

"I care about your sister just like you care about mine." Jackson told Michael before landing his gaze on his sister, Sasha.

"Now you care about me? After all this time?" Sasha shook her head at her brother, remaining calm even though she could feel herself getting frustrated.

"I always did. I couldn't even take care of myself, how was I supposed to take care of you?" Jackson vented back to his sister.

"I don't know but you don't just leave. You knew my father always had a drinking problem and of course it got worse after mom died. I had to deal with all of that until he shot himself when I was a senior in high school. I've literally lost my family. Even grandma ended up dying a couple years back now." She told him, little did he know that their grandmother was the whole reason that landed her in Port Charles.

"I'm really sorry, Sasha. I wasn't a good brother before but I'm trying to be now. I never thought I'd see you again and I feel like this is a second chance." Jackson pleaded with his sister, hoping she'd forgive him.

"Let's go, Michael." Sasha shook her head at his words before taking her boyfriend's hand to go finish their workout.

After his brief encounter with his sister, Jackson was approached by several individuals that the men's locker room had a strong odor of marijuana. He went into the locker and instantly got a whiff of the odor. Confused at who would be dumb enough to bring weed with them in the locker room, he searched throughout the lockers and tracked down the scent to where it was strongest. He picked up a bag from the locker and could tell immediately it was in that bag. Jackson shook his head as he unzipped the bag and saw a bag of pot in a single plastic bag. Way to cover up the smell, he thought. He then looked for a wallet or something to identify the owner of the bag.

"Hey, what are you doing in my bag?" Jackson heard from behind him as he turned to see who the culprit was.

"Just tracking down the bag of pot you have in your bag— which is illegal by the way." Jackson told the kid who looked like he was sixteen. "Cameron, is it?" Jackson asked him, recognizing his face in the gym a few times. "Look, kid, I don't want to get you in trouble but you can't be walking around with weed in your bag like this— which by the way, you ever heard of a mason jar? How the hell are you walking around with this in your bag like that?"