Chapter 2 pt 1

Jades POV

Its been three days since ive moved to Australia from London, it's pretty warm here compared to England in the summer. I'm so glad I moved here during summer. I get up from off my couch and run up to my room which was full of boxes, I tried to find the box with my clothes in it. When I found it I grabbed it and walked over to my bed I started to unpack my clothes when my sister Niki called me "JADE I NEED YOUR HELP!!....AGAIN" she shouted I chuckled "im coming give me a just give me a sec" I put the clothes I had in my hand in my closet. I walked over to where she was at and I saw that she was stuck between a wall and some boxes piled on top of eachother the top box was being held by her hand I laughed at her situation and helped her and when she was free she slapped my arm "OW WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!" I yelled in pain "For laughing at me when I was stuck" she said crossing her arms I stuck my tongue out at her and walked away rubbing my arm I heard someone knock at the door "I GOT IT!" I said while running to the door , I opened the door and it was a lady with who it seemed to be her son he was tall about six foot he had brown hair Hazel eyes and dimples when he smiled I gotta say he was pretty cute. "Ello" I said "hello my son told me that we had new neighbors so I baked a cake for you guys" the lady said "Well thank you, I'll go and get my parents give me one sec" I said as I grabbed the cake from her and I went over to the kitchen were my parents were "hey mom,dad our naighbors are at the door" I said "they brought us a cake" I said while putting it on the table, they both made their way to the door and I followed. They finally finished their converstation which seemed like forever and shut the door.

A/N hello ok I will be able to post on wednesdays saturdays and maybe fridays every once in awhile ill post on sundays soo ya and sorry it was kinda long lurv ya byee! :) Xx- Jenna