[1]

[Y/n]

I woke up to see I was in a bus stop?! On the sky?! I looked around as I saw bus moving towards the stop. The bus stopped in front of me as the doors open. I walked in the bus cautiously as I sat near the bus driver.

"Excuse me, where am I?" I asked. He didn't respond so I cleared my throat and thought 'Maybe the driver is an american.' So I asked him again except it was in english.

"You're gonna be reincarnated. We will stop at (hospital) and go to room 420." The driver said in english. "O-ok." I said.

A few minutes have passed and we arrived at (Hospital). I said my goodbye to the driver as I head in the hospital.

I went inside a hallway and found the room. When I went inside I blacked out again. I felt a pain in my body making me cry. After that I saw a light. For some reason the pain on my body still hurts and I can't stop crying.

I can hear people, but it was at a different language. I kept crying on crying because of how confused I am right now. I soon fell asleep after crying to much.

I woke up as I saw a woman sleeping on the bed beside me.

--King Crimson!---

My life was normal for the past fifteen years. As I grew up I learned that I was in Italy and learned stuff about Italy.

And as I grew up in Italy I can confirm that gangs are all around the place. Even if there are gangs I can fight them with my karate stuff since my mom signed me up to learn it every summer.

For some plot reasons I suddenly walked into another alley way making me have my vietnam flashbacks about alley ways. I was about to get out to an alley way when a man just held my risk and started to flirt with me.

I wiggle my wrist to free my hand put of this man's grip, but I failed he was too strong. I was about to kick this man's balls when someone said "Let the young lady go."

"Keep moving and don't come back." I said as I wriggle my wrisk. "But aren't you...a damsel in distress?" The boy asked. "I'm a damsel--"I said as I punched the man "--i'm in distress I can handle." I continued as I kick the man's balls as he let go.

(A/n: Did you guys get the referrence?? :D)

Then I kicked him again making fall to he ground. "What's your name miss?" The boy asked. "Y/n, my friends call me N/n, atleast they would if I had any friends." I said as I wipe the dust off my pants.

"My name is Giorno Giovanna." He said. I stopped for a second and cool myself. "Nice to meet ya Giorno." I said shaking his hand. After that I walked away.

When he couldn't see me anymore I put my hands on my cheeks. 'Oh my gosh! That's Giorno Fricking Giorvanna! Y/n stop! Chill! You can continue fangirling at your room! But really though i'm in the jojo universe! That must mean I should either have a stand or a hamon.' I thought while walking not minding my surroundings.

<<To Be Continued<<<<<