[2]

[Y/n]

'This can't be real. Can it?' I thought as I pinch myself. 'Holy snap! It's real! I can't wait to go home and fangirl about this.' I thought as I walked faster.

--King Crimson!--
(A/n: Sorry, I was lazy ;-;)

I opened the door of our house and saw everything was quiet. It's really weird since mom always watch her favorite drama shows at this time of the day, but it was dead silent.

This is one of the moments you wish it was just really noisy because this quietness feels really off. "Ma, where are you?" I shouted as I took off my shoes. I went inside the house and walked around to find mom, but she wasn't in the house.

So, I tried to text her.

Y/n
Ma, Where are you? The drama show you always watch is playing already.

Mom(*^o^*)
I'm at the grocery store do you want anything? And also please record the show for me i'll ne home later.
xoxo

Y/n
K.

I sighed as I put my phone to my chest. I opened the T.V and recorded the show my mom wants me to record. While I was recording my mom got home so she continued watching the show with me.

"Y/n dear, how come you don't have a boyfriend yet? I mean at your age I already got your father." Mom said. "You should talk more to people." Mom continued. I pouted at what my mom said as I look away.

Mom giggled at my reaction and said "I was just kidding." Mom said. "I'll make some (Fav.food) if you stop pouting." Mom said bribing me to stop pouting.

After the the show was finished mom made some tasty (Fav.food). After dinner I took a bath and went straight to bed and played with my game boy all night. After three hours of sleep I woke up for my quick nap and took a shower and did all of my morning routine. I was still a bit sleepy since today was the first day of school.

While walking to school I put on my headphones and listened to music on mp3 player while listening to music not wanting to talk to people. 'I miss summer vacation.' I thought.

As I walk into my class just minding my bussiness. I looked outside the window and looked at the people passing by my school.

The bell rang which means class was about to start so I took off my headphones and hid it at my bag. Our homeroom teacher saying that we should introduce ourselves which sucks for me I guess.

Thank goodness I was at the last row so I have plenty of time to practice. While I was planning about my introduction.

"Psst! Psst!" A voice said. I looked around and saw where the voice came from. It was from beside me. It was the one and only Giorno Giovanna. "Oh, um..Hi didn't see you there." I mumbled.

"I didn't think we'll be at the same class, but not that i'm complaining. Well, atleast I have a friend to talk with now." I continued as a smile creeped to my face.

Giorno was about to say something when it was his turn to introduce himself. 'Oh my god don't tell me his introduction will be 'I, Giorno Giovanna have a dream of being a gang-star.'

I snorted at the thought of him saying that. I looked at him and waited about what he was gonna say. "I, Giorno Giovanna have a dream of clearing all the drugs in Italy." He said. My mouth formed in an 'o' about what he said. I was sort of disappointed about him not saying the gangstar part, but that's ok.

<<To Be Continued<<<<<