[22]

[Y/n]

"Hmm..what can I uno reverse card an enemy attack?" I asked Celeste. "That's a great question, let's try it at an enemy." Celeste said. "Cool, let's just wait for Notorious B.I.G to attack." I said. Me and Celeste then sat in silence staring in front of us doing nothing. "Hey, wanna explore the plane?" Celeste said. "I dunno my body feels heavy and my eyes wants to sleep." I said.

"Let's just stay here and wait for Notorious B.I.G." I said. While waiting I put on my headphones as I soon drift to sleep. I occupied two seats as I lied on it as I slept not knowing that Trish is now busy taking care of Notorious B.I.G.

After a few minutes I fell on the floor making a Thud! "Ow, that hurts." I said scratching my head as I sat on the floor. 'Wait, isn't Notorious B.I.G suppuse to attack by now? Oh nevermind there it is.' I thought as I saw it on Trish's heels. Trish told me to help her. I nodded. I then grabbed Giorno's amulet because Trish can't grab it because Notorious B.I.G is blocking her way.

Then, Spice girl just gave a speech about how she was there the whole time and how stands works and stuff. Then, suddenly she was on a dead end leaving her one option and that is to hide in the closet. I looked around and saw a pole. 'Oh! I remember how Trish beat up Notorious B.I.G! She used some pole and cut it into little pieces with it or something.' I thought.

I then slowly grabbed the pole as I went near the cabinet as me and Trish beat Notorious B.I.G with the pole. After that I helped Trish get out of the cabinet as we sat near the door to the pilot's room or something. "Bucciarati i've got good news, we've finished off the stand and Giorno's turning his amu--" Trish was cut off by Bruno's 'Shut up.'

'Oh no, mama is angry.' I thought. "No..I mean Trish, Y/n..slowly come over here." Bucciarati said. "Altitude 7000 meters..6600..6400..6000 meters..5800." Moody blues said. "Damn, why are we losing altitued my moody blues can't do anything at all." I hear Abbachio say. 'Wait, I think I kinda know why we're falling....Trish and I really didn't beat Notorious B.I.G. Oh gosh I bet it's really big behind us.' I thought.

Bucciarati then started to mutter stuff. Maybe he was planning how to beat this giagantic stand behind me and Trish. "Bucciarati what are you talking about?" Trish said. "Didn't I tell you not to move?!" Bruno shouted like a mom he was. "What." I hear Abbachio say as he turn around. "This...how is this possible." Abbachio said as his face turn to horror as he looks behind me and Trish.

"The engines... The plane's propulsion engines.. that must be why it's.. it's feeding off energy from the engines." Bruno said. "Trish, Y/n, don't turn back. Don't panic.. come over here... slowly." Bruno commanded. "Trish, Y/n slowly.. come towards me." Bruno said.

"Altitude 5000! 4800! 4600!" Moody blues said. "We're falling! If this goes on in a few minutes we're gonna crash!" Abbachio said. 'Oh no! Why are we crashing? Joseph isn't even in this plane! Is this a curse for the joestar bloodline? If a joestar rides a plane it always crashes. Is that their curse?' I thought.

"We'll have to land!" Bruno said to Abbachio. "But we're right above the sea." Abbachio said. "See what you can do with moody blues about water landing." Bruno said to Abbachio. "Got it." Abbachio said. "Y/n, Trish, come over here slowly. It'll go after the engines first.. don't panic and don't run. If you're faster than the engines it will attack you." Bruno said.

But Trish didn't listen she grabbed me my hand as we both run toward the pilot's room. "No! You two are too reckless! You can't outrun it!" Bruno shouted like a mom. "That's my intention! If I move slowly it will catch up sooner or later!" Trish said as we ran towards the pilot's room.

<<To Be Continued<<<<<