[13]

[Y/n]

After what I said Trish grabbed an ice inside the glass and pressed it against Narancia's cheek. "That's it, Narancia's skin is going back to normal, Y/n is right our bodies out colder so we don't age faster." Mista said. "We have to let them all cool down with this ice cubes." Mista said as he grab some ice cubes. "Wait Mista, you'll have to take it with you." Bruno said. Mista looked at the ice cubes and saw there were two left. "There's only a few left." Mista said. "We still need to take care of the enemy, those ice cubes can help us reverse the aging process, but we don't have much time to make more! Mista bring the ice with you and kill the enemy! The ice is slowly melting! Hurry before you and your stand gets affected as well." Bruno said.

Then, Mista left. I then started to worry on how do I help the gang with this situation. Since my stand is quiet useless I just looked inside my bag on what I can use. 'Headphones, Phone, Notebook...I can use the paper and make a paper fan.' I thought as I ripped some paper on my notebook and made a paper fan. I gave Trish my holdable fan while I gave the other paper fan to Bruno. I made another two paper fans. I held both of the paper fans as I try to cool down Giorno, Fugo, and Abbachio. "Y/n, you don't need to do that use the paper fan to cool yourself instead." Bruno said. "Nope i'm good, you guys need it more since you guys gonna guard me and Trish. You can't guard as properly if you guys aren't in perfect shape." I said fanning the trio that was on the couch.

I went to the fridge and drank some cold cola and continued to fan the trio. After a while number six came in the turtle and said something to Bruno. "Is Mista in trouble?" I asked. "You don't need to worry about him." Bruno said. "Can I help?" I asked. "No, stay here. We need to keep you safe from the enemies." Bruno said as he left. While I was fanning the trio on the couch Giorno offered his helped on fanning Fugo and Abbachio. He took the other paper fan. We all had our fans to cool us which still isn't enough. Then, all of the sudden Trish was pulled out. I looked outside and it was Pesci the guy with the fishing rod thing. Then, he went inside coco jumbo. "Let Bruno and My sister go." I said, but at this point I was about to die since Pesci's fishing rod's string is around my neck which was game over.

"The boss's daughter is your..sister?!" Pesci said. At that moment I wished I haven't said that. 'I was already living peacefully when they knew there was only one daughter, but now i'm screwed.' I thought. But, in the end Bruno won while saying arrivederci to the guy. Then, everything went back to normal. Everyone was inside the turtle began to wake up except for me since I was awake the whole time. "Where's Bucciarati? I wanna sleep more wake me up if there's anything." Abbachio said. "It really is comfortable here." Fugo said. I smiled as I thought everythig was all well now. "Ah, that's right I remember now! Something weird happened! I was about to eat a banana when it suddenly disappeared. Why is that Giorno? Are you disrespecting me?!" Narancia said. I went outside coco jumbo. "Hey, where's Mista?" I asked. "Ah! That's right he was still in the train." Bruno said. I went in the train and tried to find Mista. After a few moments I finally saw Mista. He was all covered in blood. "Mista! Finally I found you." I said as I kneel down near Mista. "Y/n, why are you here? You're not safe here." He said. "Bruno already defeated the enemies. I came here to find you." I said. I called Celeste to make Mista float since I really can't carry him. While Mista was floating unconsciously in the air Celeste unconsciously used her other ability which was healing abilities. When me and Mista got back to coco jumbo his wounds were gone. I mentally thank Celeste for healing Mista's wounds.

--King Crimson!--

We were all inside coco jumbo. I looked at Trish who was in a bad mood so I offered hed some gummies, but she refused. I looked beside me which was Mista and he was talking to number five. Number five said that he was hungry and stuff like that. "I have gummies you want some?" I said offering my pack of gummies to Mista and number five. "Yay!" Number five said as he took a piece of gummy bear on my pack. After a few seconds I am now surrounded with sex pistols. They swarmed at my gummies. "I'm so sorry about that." Mista said. "It's okay. Like what my mom used to say sharing is caring which means I care." I said.

I felt a a vibration at my bag. It was my phone. Someone was calling me. It was big bro. I excused myself to Mista as I walked to a corner and sat there while calling my brother.

"So did you get a pussy?"

"No, where are you?"

"Then, don't call me yet, you don't have a girlfriend yet."

Beep!

I sighed as I looked at the phone.

Bzzt! Bzzt!

"Hi, welcome to Chillis."

"Y/n where are you?"

"I told you before, i'm in a sleepover with my friends."

"YOU don't have friends."

"Yes, I do."

"No, you don't."

"Y/n who are you talking to?" I looked up and saw it was Giorno. "It's my brother, he's just worried." I explained.

"Who's that?"

"Uhm..my..uh..my lawyer."

"Why are you talking to a lawyer?"

"Because I gave candy to a diabetic kid?"

"You don't sound sure."

"Stop calling me already you're wasting your load on me, it's such a waste of money."

"I don't care I have my own money."

"Stop calling me already."

"Fine."

"Good grief."

Beep!

'Wait....is that....A JOJO REFERENCE?!' I thought as I fangirl inside.

<<To Be Continued<<<<<