-Prologue-

—Prologue—

"Hey D! " I looked at him smiling softly, holding his eyes on mine. It's warm and loving. "What is it C? Don't stare at me! " I tried to hold my blush and I don't think that it's successful cause he grinned and stay still.

"I was just thinking.. " frowning but I was really curious of what he's thinking, he looked ahead, lost in his thoughts. "What is it C? " But he didn't respond and that annoyed me so I nudge at him, then he looked at me smiling widely as he saw my frowning face.

"You're so cute! " Then he pinched my cheeks, which is weird for me to let him, cause I don't like it when someone touches my cheeks, well, except for him. Trying to hide my flushed face, I held his hand and tried to stop him from pinching my cheek. "Stop it! It hurts! " But instead, he held my hand tighter and looked at me seriously.

"What age do you want to get married? " My eyes widen as I stare at him in astonishment. "W-wha-what are you talki—ng about!? Don't shit around! " He snickered from my reaction but he still had those seriousness in his eyes "I was just asking, so calm down. You're being obvious now. " He went close and whispered those last words. Am I really that obvious? Damn...

Pushing him away from me as I answer "W-when I turn 25! That's the.....age I want to get married. " Then I cleared my throat and waited for his reaction, looking down on my strapped sandals but nothing happened, we both stayed there silently.

Though I feel his eyes burning on me but I stayed looking at my feet, playing with it.

I swallowed a lump on my throat and what he said made me looked at his serious smiling face.

I knew by then that the 15 years old me fell in love with the 16 years old him.

"Then it settles, I'll marry you when you turn 25. "

——

A/n:

Hey it's me again,
I'm here for another story hopefully I can manage to finish this book. This will be the sneak peek of my life but not totally like everything. (Some points of this story has happened in my real life) so please do comment down below and let me hear your thoughts. Thank you!

And maybe, the multimedia will be filled with the characters faces, one by one. Could be. 😉

This is UNEDITED

-c_j