-Part IV-

—Part IV—

A moment of silence has happened between the both of us as we stare at each other. His eyes are still the same like how I remembered.

——

"Maaaaaa! There's a new neighbor! I wanna go and seeeee!! " I excitedly exclaimed as I smile as wide as possible. As a 10 year old girl, getting a new neighbor is like getting gifts for Christmas and it's way better than that especially if that neighbor has a child or two!

My Ma laugh at me and caress my hair as she continues with planting flowers. "Yes my dear, you can go and see if you have any new friend. " I nodded and leap in the air as sway my way to the new neighbor's house.

Their unfinished house was where we and Emmanuel and her sister used to play and now they arrived. I'll gain another friend again! I saw Emmanuel talking to a boy I'm not familiar with so I guess that's our new neighbor's son.

"Emmaaaaan! Wassaaap! " I said loudly making them look at me, Emman smiled at me and the new boy looked at me in the eye as I make my way to them.

Those eyes are steady and so beautiful.

Those pretty brown eyes..

Full of emotions.

——

It's still those eyes I fell in love with when I was merely 10 years old.

"Babe? Oh you're here. "

We heard a voice that broke our eye to eye, so I immediately push him away and starts to go back to where Emman and everyone else but before I could pass by him he held my arm that made me look at him.

"What? " I frowned as I asked that then he awkwardly smile and let go of my arm before saying "Where are you going D? " I blinked and look away, I couldn't stare at those eyes again, but then my eyes moved to the girl who called her 'babe' "I'm going back to our table. " she's staring at me with recognition in her eyes.

"Hmm.. it's just that you're heading towards the exit. " My eyes widen and automatically I ran off outside still I heard him call my name. That's too embarrassing. His girlfriend is there how could he? I still can't act natural when he's near, my nerves are shivering, my heart is pounding too much that it might want to come out from my ribcage.

Soon, tears rolled down my eyes. "W-what is wrong w-with me! N-no. No. " I brush off those tears and stayed beside Emman's car as I calm myself down, it took a awhile though. I facepalm as I curse myself for being stupid.

"Babe? Is that you? " I look up and saw my knight in shining armor, I walk up to him and lean against his chest. "Babe! My savior! Huhuhu.. " I felt so stupid so I don't know how to go back inside. "Babe what's wrong? " He held both of my shoulders and made me look up to him, I pouted. "You have to accompany me, please. " He looked back and I look at where he's staring and saw a girl.

He look back at me "Okay. Just wait. " He caress my hair and smiled, I smile back. "You're the best. " He went back to where the girl is and said a couple of words, and it ended up with him getting a slapped in both of his cheeks. I chuckled softly as he walk back at me frowning.