-Part II-

—Part II

I felt myself walking into some dark spaces, it's not that I'm scared of the dark but there's something in this darkness that's so scary.

I was alone and cold. Too cold to even feel anything else.

"Debbie"

A whisper, someone's whispering my name in the darkness, a kind that makes my heart throb and sends shivers into my spine.

I couldn't move and when I finally did, I saw myself running away from those whispers.

"Debbie"

"GO AWAY! " I shouted as I covered my ears and closed my eyes, wishing the whispers would just go away. And it did.

Cause, when I open my eye I'm in a place where my heart aches.

In a place I can't go back to.

It's a memory of a little girl, who has a crush on her childhood bestfriend.

It's a memory of us—"Clint.. I'm sorry. "

The scenery shifted and I was in a park, I saw the teenage me and C.

"I'm not ready.. " C's smile hinted bitterness but still he looked into the teenage me in the eye lovingly.

"I will wait. "

I smiled bitterly as I watched the days pass by.

"I will always wait for you D."

It rings on my ear as the scenery went back a few months ago, where C had his first serious girlfriend.

I tried to reach for him as he look at me with the girl, he didn't reach back.

He stood there, just looking.

I couldn't see the love in his eyes anymore.

I couldn't see it.

I couldn't reach C anymore.

Then I fall back...

Into the darkness once again.

Now I know who's whispering my name.

I see her,

The Debbie I was once....

Fading away

I found myself waking up to that harsh dream, no, it wasn't a dream, but my—our reality.

The ray of sunshine beams through my old dark and lonely room as I scan my tired eyes, wondering how great it would be if I haven't been too cold-hearted. To him, and to myself.