-Part I-

—Part I—

The cold breeze sent shudders to my spine as I embraces myself, warm but cold then a sudden faint memories rushed to my head.

It was when we were like 10, the first time we met is on a summer day where the breeze is warm but his stares sent shivers to my spine.

I was 10 by then, but, I knew for sure that he was the one "And you stayed.. You always did and will always will. " I mumbled as I watch him from afar, with the girl he loves.

It won't be me anymore, I broke him and I deserve this pain in my heart— "Hey D! Need help hereee! " I was awaken by that call from my co-worker in this cafe I am working for quiet a long time. "Ah! Yes yes of course. I'm coming Jay! " I caught him smile but I ignored it and helped him with the stocks.

"Why were you spaced out over there? " Jay ask and I smiled at him. "I just remember some things. " He nodded but didn't stop there "Ohhh.. What things? Great ones? Bad things? " I stop at what I was doing and smile bitterly at Jay.

"The most bittersweet things I had in my life, trapped in those little boxes called memories of the past where I can always open but I can never go back to. " Then he stood there, staring at me speechless from what I told him. I snap at him and said "Now, back to work will ya? " I chuckled but he still won't budge so I continued with my work.

He cleared his throat and continued with the stocks but then he told me something that made me speechless. "If you can't go back to those memories, wouldn't it be better to just let it stay as memories and start again? There's no point living in the past when you're in the present. "

"What do you mean? "After those conversation with Jay, we never had the chance to talk again. It was one busy day we had, I'm glad, because I won't know what to say if he ask again. I can't open up just like that, those bittersweet memories are just too precious for me. I just can't let go.

On my way home, there were stars visible in the sky and I look up walking too slow. "Summer skies are too pretty not to appreciate.. " just like before......

I am so bored and I don't know what to do, I want to stargaze but I want someone to join me. So I remembered him and smiled while I type for a text.

"—Heeeey! I'm bored!!—"

Yes, I'm this straightforward as a person. I smiled when I hear my phone beep from a notification, I read it slowly.

"—Hmm? What do
you want to do?—"

I replied.

"—I wanna go stargazing
and eat ice cream—" me

"—Stargazing and eat
ice cream at this hour?
It's late, go to sleep!—" him

"—I won't go to sleep,
if you won't join me.
I'll stargaze alone.—" me

"—No! Go to sleep,
I'm going to sleep too!—" him

"—You can't stop me,
I'm outside.
Go ahead and sleep,
I'll stay outside for awhile. Goodnight—" me