-Part III-

Part III

Today is the day.. that I will get to see him once again, I didn't know why but I am super nervous I don't know what to do and what to wear so here I am today at the mall.

And I almost forgot that Em will fetch me so I'll just send him a text to inform him I'm at the mall.

"—Heey! Ahm, ex..
I'm currently at the
mall today buying stuffs.
Are you still planning to
fetch me? —"

While I wait for his reply, I scan through the dresses on the rack and see if there's something that I like which is really hard to decide. I almost forgot I have indecisive disorder, I massaged my temples and heave a sigh still scanning through the clothes. Then I checked for my phone for a reply and it didn't disappoint me cause there is one from Em.

"—Yeah sure, what mall
are you in? We'll have lunch
together and maybe I can
help you carry those 'stuffs'
you say, I'm bringing my baby.
I'm on my way. ^•^—"

"—Sure thing, I'm at XX mall
I'll treat you to lunch
as thanks for the trouble.
See ya.—"

What he meant by his 'baby' is his car, a black ford. He likes it—a lot. I used to think that that car is his girlfriend, no one can blame him cars are better than people. No offense.

I'm back to scanning my eyes to the dresses and caught something pretty, simple dress. (Photo at the bottom)

I tried it on and look at myself at the mirror, it's cute. I smile to myself. "This is it. I'll wear this later. " After that I slid in my old clothes and bought the dress when my phone rang and I answered it knowing it'll be Ex.

"Hey ex. Where are you now?"

"Uhm.."

I frowned and decided to look who's calling, with widen eyes I stared at the caller I.D. "I must be crazy. This can't be. " I put the phone back near my ear and heard him say.

"Uhm hello? You still there?"

"Ahm.. Y-yeah hey! What's up?"

"I just.. want to ask, if you're coming later? Ahh.. not that I'm.. ahm nevermind.. "

"Ahm yeah, I will come."

"Cool! Yeah. See you later."

"Hmm y-yeah. See ya."

Then I dropped the call still shocked from what happened. What the hell just happened? Did he really call? Was that him? And wow, he called just to know if I'm coming later or not? Is he curious? Does he care? Psh.. maybe because he'll bring his girl that's why he's asking.

"No high hopes. No, not again D. Don't be stupid. " I closed my eyes and rub it "Yeah D, don't be stupid. " When I heard those words I look back and saw Em, laughing at me looking so stupid while I do that. "Laugh all you want asshole. " Then I rolled my eyes at him.