-Part V-

—Part V—

As I wait for babe to order our milktea I sat down on one of the tables and look around the busy mall.

"Come on Nina choose a flavor, it's not that hard! " I heard a guy exclaimed as he and the girl stand in front of an ice cream stand. "Well? If it's not that hard. What would you choose then? " The girl asked him curiously. The guy scan through the ice creams and smiles "Give me two of these cookies and cream, it's my girl's favorite flavor. " The girl chuckled and hugged him. "I don't have any favorite flavor in ice cream, but I'm sure you're my favorite guy. "

I look away as I saw the guy pecks his girl's forehead. Like how he used to do to me.

——

"So what flavor do you want? " He asked me so I scan through the flavors. I am a die-hard fan of chocolate but argh there's so much chocolate flavor; such as rocky road, choco mint, and etc. "I don't know what to choose. It's obviously the chocolate flavor but I want rocky road too. " I pouted and look at him.

It's another night of our date/hangouts, a night where we would escape from our home and stay outside until 10pm. He smiled at me, those smiles that I have been loving for a long time. He then open the freezer and grab two rocky road.

"If you like this flavor, then let's get this flavor. You don't need to think too hard. " Then he pecks my forehead and head to the counter to pay for the ice cream.

It's not that I'm thinking too hard in choosing ice cream.. "It's just that if it's you, I can't think of anything else.. " I whispered as he head my way smiling with the two ice cream in hand.

Then we continued to walk around the neighborhood eating our ice cream.

I like rocky road flavor since I was a child, now I'm liking it even more because it's you who I'm eating with.

——

"Ohh, I see how my babe think of someone else even if it's me who's here. Too sad. " I stare at babe's face as he put my milktea in front of me to pull me back from my thoughts. "Yeah right. Thanks for the treat by the way. " I smiled widely and sip on my milktea.

"Are you okay now? " I shrug and stare at my milktea "Hmm.. when I'm with you, I can't get sad. You're too funny. " Chuckling with my words he then make a face, touching his face.

"Babe! This face? It's funny to you? Wow, damn. This face is heaven for girls except for you though. I ain't funny for those girls, they say I'm too handsome to be funny. " Then he laugh with me.

Yep, this guy right here is a playboy, a handsome, hunk playboy but I question myself for being not attracted to this guy. I see him as my dearest friend. "Ohh whatever. Your ego has been damaged since you met me. " I continue laughing but stop when I saw his face being serious.

"Why babe? " His seriousness is killing me. "W-what? " He held my hand and stare into my eyes. "Why aren't you attracted to me? Am I not handsome enough to capture your heart? " My eyes widen with what he's saying then I pulled my hands away from his and didn't answer his questions.

I took a sip on my milktea silently then I heard him sigh, I look at him and he's smiling again. "Nevermind. Come on let's go watch a movie. " I smiled and nodded. "Okay. I'll buy popcorn. " He laugh at me and we continued to talk as we head to the cinema.