-Part VIII-

—Part VIII—

SPG

I couldn't even tell if it's my heart what's beating or his. I'm too drunk to know, too drunk and too stupid to think of something else.

~You and I,
We're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky.~

"What shitty song! " I whispered and laugh it out as I lean on this guy right here. I don't know if I know this guy or not and I don't even care! Because tonight...tonight will be me and my brokenheart.

"You must be wondering what happened right? How I got so drunk and here leaning against a handsome stranger like you~" I laugh it off and look at this handsome guy's face. I saw him smile and stare back at me. "Well? Why don't we go somewhere quiet and talk about it? Hmm? Babygirl? " He started leaning towards me and whispered those words in my ear that sends shivers and hotness in my system. Like, I'm wanting this moment to happen for a long time. I giggled and pushed him away.

~With you, I'm alive
Like all the missing pieces of my heart, they finally collide.~

"Don't be in a hurry! I'm still drinking but I'll tell you~ " I winked at him and grab my bottle of whiskey drinking from it, the fire from the alcohol crawls to my throat down to my stomach and stare at the guy. "I... I tried to pursue my first love. " then emotions washed through me as I cleared my throat. "I wanted him to feel special, like how he used to make me feel, but I failed. " My voice cracked and tears streams from my eyes down to my cheeks.

~So stop time right here in the moonlight,
'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes.~

The guy held my hand tightly as I cried silently beside him. Somehow I feel calm. "A few weeks ago... that's when, I started to pursue him. I did everything that....I remember t-that he used to do to me. " Yes I did. I did all of those stupid things and still end up here, at a bar, drunk.

—-—

He stared at me surprised by what I said. "But I don't need your pity! I need you to give me a chance! To do all of this things, to make up for the regrets I have. Please. Clint, I want to do this. Please let me. " I held his hand as tears streams down my cheeks, pleading at him. I look pitiful but I need to try. I love this man and I'm showing it to him.

"D... I don't know.. I don't know what to say, I don't want to think. I want you to stop but please stop being like that, you know it's my weakness. " I shake my head and held him tighter. "C... Please.. I don't want to stop now. Please.. D-do.. do you want me to kneel down? Because I will! " I was about to kneel down but he grab me and stared at me intensely. I saw it, I saw the love he still had for me. He still do.

"D.. " then he sighed. "Okay, but don't expect anythin—" I hugged him in glee "THANK YOU! Thank you C! " I hugged him tighter, not because I'm too happy but because I miss this feeling. The feeling of warmth when I'm in his arms. He started pushing me lightly, and started walking away.

——

~Without you, I feel broke.
Like I'm half of a whole.
Without you, I've got no hand to hold.
Without you, I feel torn.
Like a sail in a storm.
Without you, I'm just a sad song.
I'm just a sad song.~