-Part XXIII-

—Part XXIII—

"It settles then, I'll marry you when we turned 25. "

I still remember how his eyes sparkles that day, how his gaze are too lovely and I couldn't help but blush. "Momaaaa " I was broken up from train of thoughts when Blake called me. He smiled and pecks a kiss on me before he starts leading the whole entourage of mine in this church I promised during my youth that I'll be marrying the man I love in this very church. Blake is our ring bearer, followed by a couple of flower girls who are so adorable.

The music is mellow and feels in love.

And when it's finally my turn, the music stops and change into something very familiar to me.

"—When I see your smile, tears ran down my face—"

It's Kath's 16th birthday and we're all here to celebrate it with her. Amd of course C who cannot be absent during these times are clinging unto me once again.

Well, it's not like I don't like it but I blush too easily and here he goes, with his usual smile that captivated me with a guitar on his hand. I didn't even know he knows how to play but here he is in front of me, strumming flawlessly.

A song I'm familiar with since youth. He stares into my eyes and sings.

"—When I see your smile, tears run down my face—"

And I knew by then, I was captivated once more.

The very song he use while serenading me during Kath's 16th birthday. The memories of him singing it in front of me almost makes me cry as I slowly walks down the aisle and there I saw him smiling so widely.
"Don't cry, don't cry! " I can hear Mich in the side as she saw me sniffing and I looked at her and nodded, brush away my teary  eyes and focused on walking slowly as the music goes on.

"—I will never let you fall, I'll stand up with you forever—"

And he never did let me fall down alone, because no matter how much I fall. My guardian angel will come rescue me and that guardian angel will always be him. Be with 10 years ago or right now.

"—I'll be there for you through it all—"

I smile at sing along with the words with him with smile.

"—Even if saving you sends me to heaven—"

We both chuckle softly as I reach him at the altar, he reach his hand and I take it then I hear him whispered with the song.

"—Cause you're my, you're my, my true love, my whole life, please don't throw it away.—"

He then pecks the back of my hand and assist me beside him in front of the altar. As he hold our hands tighter.

The ceremony goes on and we were just holding each other's hand, holding it tightly, getting ready for what the future holds.