-Part X-

—Part X—

A knock from the door take me back from my deep sleep, from the darkness that was slowly swallowing me whole. I checked the time and it says 6am in the morning. "Who the hell is that? " I roll over to the other side of the bed and let myself fall to the cold floor. "Oh fudge.. that hurts. " The knocking didn't stop even for a second and it's getting into my nerves.

"OH COME ON! " I went to the door and open it forcefully. "What do you fckng want?! " Pissed off to see it's C who was knocking nonstop. He held his hands up seeing me pissed. "Do you want breakfast? I made some pancakes. " The pain happens to come back into my heart as I stare at this guy.

No matter how much he hurts me, I still love this guy. No matter how painful it is, I still see myself being in his arms one day. I heave a sigh "No Clint, I'm not hungry. It's my day-off so please—" he didn't even let me finish and say something that made me frown. "Great timing! It's my day-off too. Shall we spend this time together? " His smiles are fake like he's trying to smile but failed to do so.

"Why would you want to spend your day-off with someone you don't know Clint? " And it hits him. "Go to your beloved girlfriend. I'm going back to sleep. " I close the door, locked it and head to the sofa and think of something else to do. "I don't wanna go out. " I grab my phone and called Kian.

"Hey babe. What's up?"

"Hey, are you free today? "

"You're lucky! I'm always free for you! "

"I want pancakes and eggs from McDonald's. "

"And you're too lazy to get it on your own right? That's why you need your handsome babe. "

"HAHA what a funny thing to say. Yes, get it for me please and come to my apartment. "

"I'm coming boss! "

I hang up and stayed at the sofa until Kian arrive with my food. I turn on the tv but I couldn't find anything interesting, so I turn it off then just waited for Kian. "I'm so bored. " I heard some noise outside so I went to the window and listen.

"What are you doing here? Why aren't you knocking and just wiggling the doorknob of D's apartment? " That was C's voice and it made me frown, why does he care? "Oh that. She made me come here and bring her food, also, I don't need to knock cause she's expecting me. It's lock so I'm gonna use the key she gave m—"

"What key?! Why would she give you a key to her apartment?! " C's almost shouting. "Ahh, it's because I'm her boyfriend? Obviousl—" I was surprised by a sudden sound that doesn't sound good because it sounds like a punch. Fck! I head to the door and opened it to see C punching Kian in the face.

Now he'll blame me for that bruise. Argh. "What the hell?! Babe! Are you okay? " I pushed C away and support Kian as he's standing up. "I'm good. Check your food. " Oh no! "Sht are you serious?! You didn't protect my foods? Argh, you're the worse babe! " But then he laughed and handed me the paperbag, untouched. Oh thank God.

I look at C who is fuming at the side. "What is wrong with you Clint?! Why would punch Kian?! " I saw him glaring at Kian and then looks at me. "You... you said you still love me and then now you're with this fck claiming he's your boyfriend! What is wrong with you D?! " Yes I said I love him.