Forge

"Fuck me, Louis." You love how his confidence and comfort in this situation is beginning to run off on you. You didn't even think twice when you grabbed his hair, pulling him closer to you.

 I always imagined my first time, I mean what twenty-year-old virgin didn't. When I was younger I envisioned it with my husband on our wedding day; it would be sweet and perfect. I imagined it like that only because my grandmother told me at age nine that sex was between married people and if I had sex before I would go to Hell. Years later, after my morals and religious beliefs changed; I envisioned it with different boys who were in my classes, I worked with or I passed by on the street. However, I never imagined anyone like Louis. My wildest imagination could never wrap around something so faultless. It is just sex I told myself. I am not giving myself completely to him. I am complete without a man or sex.

"Not here." He roughly spoke out, he pushed his body up, bringing me with him. He led me in a rush to his bedroom, kissing me as soon as we got into the space. We broke apart for a second, and he started helping me pull my shirt over my head. I cursed my present self for wearing a plain nude bra. I doubt Louis' cared at all but I wanted him to think I was sexy. He grabbed my face and my waist with his hands, bringing my mouth to his once again. He is my drug, one touch and I am intoxicated in an instant. I was all logic until he touched my skin. My knees almost buckled under me as he walked me backward. I was rushed to my senses when the back of my knees hit softness. I was lightly pushed down onto the mattress, my eyes almost blurred with lust as I looked up to him.

He almost ripped his shirt over his head before falling over me, his arms catching his fall. "Fuck baby, you don't know how long I've been waiting for this." His pale blue eyes kept gazing lazily up and down my body as he became a world traveler to my body. Pinpointing certain areas to explore further. At this moment, he was nestled between my bra covered breasts, peppering soft kisses in the valley, making me giggle slightly at the sensation. He peered up at me, smiling with his eyes glazed over as if he was high as a kite. As I met his stare, I didn't feel anything but complete bliss, I was not thinking of what my double chin looked like at his angle, nor the way my stomach felt against his chest.

"I've never...I've never done this before." His eyes twist with confusion before snowballing to concern. "I wasn't sure if I should tell you or not but I thought you should know. Maybe you knew this, I think I scream virgin but in the slight chance you didn't I am. I didn't want you thinking I was really bad or something, I just don't really know what to do." He looked at me for a moment, I could see a thousand questions swimming around his ocean eyes. I reassured him again that I did want to do this. "I mean I sort of knowing what to do, I've watched porn before so I think I know the logistics but yeah. I want to do this though Louis." I ended my ramble with a serious look, wanting to summarize that there was nothing else I want to do. Louis gazed at me, his eyes softening with tenderness before sparking with something else. He tilted my head to the side and kissed me, his lips demanding. Before breaking off, his lips still hovering over mine. "You are sure? Tell me with words."

"Yes I am sure, fuck me."

"Dirty words, my sweet girl." He brought his lips down to mine again "Tell me if you want to stop. I mean it, Wendy, the second you want to stop I will."

We kissed, savoring each moment, lost in a heavy trance of passion. Louis' fingertips are electric, for whenever they touch my skin tingles in a frenzy of static. As his hands move over my skin my body has a transitory paralysis – my mind unable to process the pleasure to fast. His head moves around to my left ear and whispers my name. I lean my head up in response and our heads banged lightly against each other, our small giggles brush against each other's mouth.

 Feeling highly disadvantaged in just my knickers and bra, I start prying at his jean buttons like a ravenous animal, my movements getting me nowhere though. He places his hand over my shaky one, helping me guide his jeans down his legs. "Slow down baby, we have all the time in the world." I slowed down my movements, my hands burning as I graze them up to his stomach to his neck wrapping them around him.

He brought a hand around my back, and I didn't know what he was doing until I felt my bra loosen around my chest. I suddenly felt a wave of insecurity wash over me as he pulled at the center of my bra, attempting to lead my arms out of it. Without my permission, my hand smacked down onto the clothing holding it in place. His movements stopped abruptly.

"Do you want to stop?" I didn't shake my head nor nod, I just stared at him. Hoping an answer would etch itself onto his face. I wanted this, I wanted to have sex with him but what if I was horrible, what if he realized how tragic my body was. I don't know what the difference of him seeing my chest was, I was practically naked from the waist down but no one aside from my mom and gynecologist has seen my breasts before. My stomach was my largest insecurity but people had seen it when I was adventurous enough as a teen to wear a bikini to the neighborhood pool. I had experience with people judging my stomach and my legs but no one has ever had the chance to judge my breasts. I try to shut down my insecurities knowing that Louis wasn't like others and I was ruining this moment by freaking out. "Love? You know what let's stop." He said kindly, about to get off me.

"No! I want to, sorry." I whipped out quickly

"Do not apologize; are you sure? What's wrong?" God, I wish he wasn't so kind and beautiful. It really made everything a bit more difficult.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I heard myself asking. 

"What? Of course, I do, but only if you want to." His eyes are sincere and I could tell he was studying me.

"With me?" I once again heard myself slip out 

"Good God woman, do you know what you do to me." I shook my head in response, not knowing any other way to respond. Without warning, he took my hand and led it up to his boxers. "This is what you do to me." He pushed his hand down, which made my hand press my hand down onto his enlarged, hard penis. I sharply panted. My mind hazing over with the small fact I was touching my very first penis. "I don't want to hear ya' ask ever again if I want to have sex with you. I think I am making myself very clear." I nodded with wide eyes before he resumed his position over me. His hand blindly reaching for a condom in the drawer next to us. 

Louis leaves a kiss at the corner of my mouth, "That's my girl." Giving me one dark and possessive look, he continues. "Remember the moment you want to stop, we will." In a matter of moments, my bra and underwear vanish from my body and this time I do not peep out a complaint. He sits on his knees over me, bringing his underwear down himself. I have to hold back an audible gulp when I see what I had just touched moments ago spring away from the clothed imprisonment it was just in. A smile twitches on his distended lips before he plunges down again attaching his lips to my neck.