Access

Louis

I had never experienced this feeling before. This young woman in front of me made me feel in a way I could not describe with mere words. Every time my eyes landed on her, my breath was taken away. She was pretty much the opposite of woman I usually strived after. She still had youthful features her giant grey eyes taking over most of her face, her body was the opposite of childish though. Her body curved and soft, making me want to do nothing more than run my hands down her rounded figure, her breast though I had never seen exposed always pressed against her tee shirts, begging for me to release them from their cotton prison and sink my teeth into them.

The little love was sat in her station, front house. Sitting in her seat cross-legged, her eyes scanning a large book attentively. She was biting on the edge of a highlighter, sometimes her tongue would slip out, pushing past her lips and her row of straight teeth. She was completely oblivious that her movements were making my jeans just underneath my zipper were tightening painfully. 

The bell chimed and her attention dragged away from the book to two girls who walked in. She sprung from her seat but her shoulders sat sagged. She probably didn't think I saw how she acted around other women. She always made herself smaller, and her eyes would always dart over them. I could almost hear her brain comparing herself to those girls. 

Her emotions were not easily hidden on her innocent face. Her eyes were a portal to her soul; they were a deep pool of restless waves; an ocean of anxiety and worry. When I was blessed enough to be gifted with her attention, her eyes always glued me to my spot. She had safe eyes, perhaps that's the best way to say it. She had a beauty that made those billboard-princesses look as paper-thin as they are, she was something robust and real. 

She was the stereotypical character in a stereotypical rom-com; someone the leading lad would say "She is so beautiful, yet she does not know it." Something my younger sisters would eat up and squeal in delight over. I always thought that storyline was such bullshit; women knew they were beautiful. 

That was until I met Wendy. 

Wendy

The two girls standing in front of me were kind enough, being patient with me as I waited for the computer to load so I could schedule them in for a consultation next week. Afterwards, they waved goodbye but their attention was fixated behind me, a familiar blush crossing one of the young girl's cheeks. One that I was all too friendly to, I turned to see Louis casually leaning against the opening that led to his workspace. I smiled kindly before turning back to my work.

"Your shy today love." Of course I was. Last night your tongue was down my throat, what am I supposed to say except "Please keep doing that and never stop." Because I will Louis - or I mean I will tell myself that a thousand times in my mind. 

"I'm just studying and stuff. Have a couple big tests coming up." I kept my eyes of my book, but no words were processing to my brain. I could not focus on anything but the man circling in my bubble. 

"Oh, is that why you are quiet?" He smirked, both of us knowing the real reason why I had barely uttered three words to him that day. He must know the effect he has on me. I nodded my head in response, knowing any response would be pointless. "It wouldn't anything to do with last night would it." I felt his breath on the back of my neck. I shook my head in response, again no response worth the verbal exclamation. "Really? Are you sure about that?" His mouth then dropped to leave a heat kiss against my neck. It was like fire meeting ice, I almost hissed. I shook my head again. He copied me, not verbally responding but leaving another kiss against my neck.

My body disobeyed me, dropping my neck to the side to give him more access. "Do you like that baby?" When I went to nod again, he husked out "Words please." 

"Ye-" I coughed once, clearing my throat slightly "Yes, Louis."

"Mhm, I figured as much." He left one last peck before vanishing into the back.

I quickly recollected myself, in the process making eye contact with the sole security camera in the parlor.

For my sake, I hope Bush isn't the one who checks that thing.