Lies and All His Friends

"You didn't have to drive. I would've paid for the train tickets."

"Well, first off I would never have let you buy me a train ticket; I'm your boss I know how much you make." I scoffed impishly, even though it was completely true. " Secondly, I thought this would be better. If as you put it delicately 'they are so unbearable Louis' I thought, it would be smart to have a getaway car. "

"Oh, yes that is good thinking Mr. Tomlinson," I said, realizing he was the brains of the operation. "I'll pay you back for the gas though."

"No, you will not." It was his time to scoff now.

"Louis, we are driving for almost four hours. You took off a whole day and morning of work; I'm paying you back."

"It's a Sunday, we close shop early and all my clients were glad to move my appointments when I told them I was shagging the hot, little receptionist and was meeting her family."

I gasped "You did not!"

"No, of course, I didn't." Louis laughed "I just said I was meeting my girl's parents."

"Well, regardless, expect a cash note in your hand in eight days after I get paid from my boss."

"You do that and your ass will be red." My eyebrows shut up at that, and I almost choked on the spit that rushed down my throat from the sudden shock.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me, darling. I don't want your money and I'm not gonna take it." I crossed my arms and let out a childish 'hmf"; diverting my attention to the scenery whipping past us. It was silent for a few moments but his words were loud and clear inside my head. I moved my butt in my seat, trying to dismiss the heat producing in my lower region.

I sheepishly looked at him, my eyes trailing lower and lower. I clasp my hands in front of me, locking my fingers within one another; trying desperately to prevent them from touching the one thing on my mind. My inner angel and devil argued with one another for a few moments but ultimately my devil pierced the angel in the heart and took over my thoughts. 

Do it, Wendy, do it.

I leaned over the center console as casually as I could. "What are you doing baby?" He asked, his gaze not leaving the road. My hand trailed down the leather exterior until it reached the denim prison hiding my goal.

"You said you won't take my money. This isn't money." I said pulling his zipper down slowly, testing the water.

"No, this is certainly not money; much, much better." His eyes still focused on the road ahead of him. For our safety, I was glad but in my head I just wanted him to take a peek at how so-not-me I was being.

"Can I?" I required, my body leaning over the console to look up at him.

"I don't think that's a very good idea baby; it's quite dangerous." He tutted, but I was too far gone. Overtaken by the idea, I ignored his concerns.

"I promise I'll be safe." I pouted, whoever the hell was occupying my body was persuasive because he just groaned.

"You will be the death of me Wendy." Before I could push over his boxers, Louis pulled the car to the side of the road. With one-pointed look; "Just because I stopped doesn't mean you have to."

We pulled up in front of my childhood home two hours later. An anxious knot building slowly through the drive and now I felt as if it may pop.

"Wendy!" My attention diverted to my eldest brother sprinting down the front steps.