Core

Crimson and Clover played over the speakers but I could not hear it over the sound of our breathing and my pounding heartbeat. I was sat frontwards in his lap, my hands deep into his locks, my blouse unbuttoned as he sunk his hungry mouth to my exposed décolletage. If it wasn't for his sturdy right hard keeping me in place, I would be flying off the end of the bed that he was sitting at.

We had been in this position for just under twenty minutes; snogging like horny teenagers. Now that we have had sex, our relationship was definitely more physical. During my shift earlier today, we made out in the office between clients. I spent the rest of the afternoon giddy but also horny. I practically demanded he take me back to his place and here we were.
"Hold on...let me do something." I managed out between breaths, I slightly pushed him away ignoring his confused glance.

C'mon Wendy, you have been practicing this. You have got this.

I slid off his lap and sunk to my knees in front of him, reaching for his jean buttons before he grasped my hand. "Baby, you don't have to."

"I want to." I said, peering up at him through my eyelashes "Let me make you feel as good as you make me feel."

It had come to my attention from my nosy roommate that giving men head is one of the greatest gifts a woman can give a man. Eye roll.

"That is sexist, or at least I think it should be." I scoffed, rolling my eyes. However, my mind started to whirlwind around the idea that I was cheating out on Louis.

"It is not; he's given you how many orgasms? It's also not about you giving him the pleasure, it's also a great tool to have. You in an argument that you're losing? Blowjob. You crashed his car? Blowjob. Fucked his brother? Blowjob." I smacked his head with the whisk I was holding.

"Okay, the last one was a bit too specific to be a random example. So, while you are manipulating people through head; Louis and I don't need to. We communicate."

"Yeah, yeah I get it you lads can talk through anything I'm so jealous blah!" He mockingly rolled his eyes "But oral can be talking or other mouth activities; all I'm saying." He shrugged before getting back to flipping our pancakes.

Of course, this discussion stayed with me for the rest of the week until I out-of-curiosity googled how to give a man a blowjob and the 12 videos I watched were history. Then the idea of giving him one would not leave my head. I wanted more than anything to make Louis feel good, I wanted him to be completely undone as he makes me all the time.

He helped me unbutton his pants, I took my time pulling his jeans beyond his feet – trying to buy time to level out my breathing. I pulled his boxers down to his knees keeping them there just in case I sucked and he needed to pull them on and make a quick escape.

It was like a stare-down, his penis and me. I almost giggled out loud but I knew that would be interrupted wrong so I refrained.

I grasped it with my hand abruptly afraid I might back out if I kept staring at it. He gasped out loud from the sudden movement. "Sorry." I sheepishly replied. I brought my mouth up to him, letting my tongue dance along the top, trying to warm myself up to what I was just about to do.

No teeth, tongue back – you've got this.

Wrapping it around my lips, I dipped myself down as I thought I could go. Once I got my rhythm I picked up the pace a bit, his intensified breathing giving me something to concentrate on.

"Fuck baby." He grunted out, his hand weaving through my hair. Out of habit, I'm guessing he pushed my head down further into him. I chocked for a slight movement before adjusting to the new length. I allowed him to guide me, I could feel the heat of the situation sliding through my body, halting just in the pit of my lower stomach.

This is bloody hot.

He let out a long grunt before I felt warmth fill my mouth.

"Spitters are quitters!" Jonas' catchphrase caught in my brain. Fucking hell.

Swallowing, I stood up abruptly; finding my favourite position on his lap, being careful to hover over his groin. His eyes were closed but he snaked his hands around my thighs, squeezing the flesh. I gifted him with a small smile as he opened his eyes. His finger slipped a bit further, dancing along the edge of my panties. He gave me a confused look before gliding his hand from my thigh to my heated area.

He cupped over my wet panties. "Dirty girl." He tusked "If I didn't know any better I would think you enjoyed that more than me. That's impossible though ain't it?" I just laid my head against his shoulder, burrowing myself into the nook embarrassed. "What do you want baby?"

"Fuck me." I mumbled against his skin

"Huh, love? You're gonna have to speak up." I shook my head in response, the dirtiness of the situation consuming my every movement. "Is this what you're wanting?" He slid the side of my underwear over and I nodded my head against him.

"Yes?" He said, dipping a finger into my soaking folds.

"Yeah, I want that." I breathed out, pulling my head away from his shoulder to look at him.

"Is this all you want?" He was teasing me and this motherfucker knew it.

"N-No." I managed out as his finger explored deeper before he added a second one.

"So you want more, like this?" He drummed his fingers against me.

"No, I-I want more."

"Three fingers, my you're a greedy girl but alright." He plunged three fingers into me, making me audibly gasp.

"I want something bigger." I said, not knowing the full extent of what I was saying; "I want you in me, Louis." I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks as I said this, mortified by my confidence but too deep in lust to care. He ignored me for a moment, unraveling a condom before stretching it down his length. I just sat there, pressed against him. I gasped as his hips gently slammed into me without warning, his pubic bones pressing against my sensitive clit that was still partially protected by my stark white panties. I couldn't even form words, my mouth sitting agape. I felt like the room was spinning around me, everything a blur except for the feel of his fingertips which were holding my waist as he plunged into me. I could tell he was refraining himself, keeping one hand on the bed to make sure he didn't fully enter me. "More." I gasped out "I want it harder."

"I don't think you know what ya asking baby, but who am I to deny?" He flipped us over, without exiting my body. He placed one hand over my body, holding him up as he switched the angle that he entered me.

"Fuck baby, your breasts were made for my hands." He grasped one in his inked hand, squeezing it until the soft fat oozed between his fingers. My hands sunk deeper into the duvet, grasping it between my fingers – holding on for dear life.

His free hand reached up and grasped my face tightly. He turned my head to face the mirror hanging over his closet door. I studied my glazed-over eyes and the completely blissed out expression that my face was portraying.

"Look at yourself, who is doing this to ya huh?" He roughly spoke.

"I-" I couldn't think of a word to say. The language I had been speaking since I was two was a stranger at this moment.

"No." He tisked "Who is giving you this pleasure baby?"

"Y-You are."

"That's right. I'm the only one who can right?" I nodded viciously my head moving against his mattress.

"Words." He snapped.

"You Louis, o-only you." A shrill whimper left my lips, everything became white in my line of vision as I reached climax. He followed in suit letting out a more gravely groan then the one from earlier. The feeling of hot liquid seeping out onto the skin of my thighs brought me back to reality.