[ 2 ]

Tzuyu POV
Everyone had went back home and went to their room to have a rest, they aren't sleep but just relaxing, playing games, scrolling social media and more, while me? I'm just sitting at the sofa with the members. But suddenly a nofitication pop out at my phone screen and it's from Koreaboo. I'm feeling confused cause all my members phone also pop out a nofitication from Koreaboo, maybe they tag us since we didn't follow them, I open the nofitication and I drop my phone.....

Koreaboo✅

Some fans spotted TWICE Tzuyu and BTS Jungkook bumped into each other at the back stage and they chatted happily. More than that, fans caught these two idols having an eye contact and smiling to each other at the award ceremony. ARMY's and ONCE's are feeling suspicious between these two idols, some fans think that they're dating and some think that they are friends but JYP and BIG HIT Entertainment didn't release any statement about this. What do you think about the upcoming love story?

1.2M Comment~

*Back to Tzuyu*

What the FRICK!! I'm so dead..... I'm screwed, I felt guilty towards ONCE's...

I heard Jihyo unnie phone rings and she looks shocked, "Guys... It's JYP pdnim..." she said, I widened my eyes because I'm scared pdnim is going to be mad or kick me out from TWICE. Jihyo unnie then answer her phone call and turn it to loud speaker, "Annyeong pd nim~" Unnie said with a scared tone, "I guess you guys already read the article from Koreaboo right? Tomorrow meet me at my office 8 in the morning straight, Don't be late, Bye" Now I have no appetite to eat dinner.

Nayeon POV

After we saw the article about Tzuyu, I felt guilty towards her since she always receives lots of dating scandal and this is the 5th time. Pd nim call us and want to meet us tomorrow and I can sense he is frustrated by the news.

We're actually gonna eat our dinner but Tzuyu said she's lost appetite, I guess she's scared what is about to happen. Huhhh....we're so worried about her, last time scandal, Tzuyu keep crying non stop because haters started to send her death threat.

*The next morning*
(5.30am)

"Unnie... wake up..." I heard someone waking me up while shaking my body, "Wae Tzuyu, why are you up so early" I said with a sleepy voice. "You forgot that pdnim want to meet us at 8" Tzuyu said with a soft voice that make me shock, because she always scream at us to wake up but maybe she's feeling scared about what's going to happen, "Are you okay Tzu, you aren't usually like this, and after breakfast I want to talk with you" I said and went to take a shower.

Tzuyu POV

"Are you okay Tzu, you aren't usually like this, and after breakfast I want to talk with you" Nayeon unnie said and went to take a shower. I just signed and went downstairs to make a breakfast for my members, I decided to wake up the others at 6.30am because they sleep late yesterday.