[ End ]

tzuyu POV

[ TWICE&BTS 1st anniversary]

its been a year now where twice and bts meet. we're now at the beach celebrating. you might want to know what had happened between us? well let me tell you a story about bangtwice life.

Namjoon oppa

he's been very kind to me, he treated me like his little sister. since oppa love fashion, he always buy me some expensive branded outfit, hat and more for my birthday. i always feel tiny when standing besides him since he's damn tall. idk how chaeng hug him..

he always be the one to tell me how jungkook was at the dorm. well, namjoon oppa is now taken by non other than son Chaeyoung. they've been a couple for 3 months now, you can tell they are like tall and small couple.

Jin oppa

jin oppa has be very kind to me, he always treat me lots of food when i came to bts dorm, well he is like my brother now. when im sad, he'll make his dad jokes and make me laugh. oppa sometimes teach me how to cook and oppa even gave me his secret recipe book!

oppa have a girlfriend, its Nayeon unnie. they've been together for 6 months. well, they always fought over who's more beautiful and sometimes i don't even dare said 'Omg I'm so pretty today' in front of them. they are the 'so full of yourself' couple.

Yoongi oppa

yoongi oppa may be cold at the outside but his warm in the inside. oppa always bring me to his studio when im bored, he teach me how to wrote lyrics, how to produce songs and more. if there's people who try to hurt or send me hateful words , he will be there to protect me when Jungkook is busy. i owed him a lot. he really treat me like his little sister.

oppa now has a girlfriend, jihyo unnie. well, they are the funniest couple for me. jihyo unnie always feel so done with him, he always sleep and never really gave full attention to unnie. i remember that time where she sing really loud in his room and oppa just jumped out of his bed. lol

JHope oppa

jhope oppa has been my sunshine brother, he make me laugh, smile, happy. when we met, he would always give me a free bts merch, you know its expensive. i always wanted to say no but he said it's special for his little sister, well he treat me like his little sister. I'm so lucky to have him as a brother.

oppa had a girlfriend, Momo unnie. its already 3 months they're together, lets say, they're a food lover actually. they love food more than each other lol.

Jimin oppa

well, i think you already know how closed i am with him. we might always tease and roasted each other, but that doesn't mean we hate each other. he has been a great brother to me, he will always buy chocolate to me when im stressed. he cared for me a lot. he and taehyung oppa promised me that if Jungkook oppa hurt me, they'll attack oppa because of hurting their little sister.

oppa's now had found his beautiful black swan, mina unnie. well, both of them are known as the black swan couple. they sometimes practice Ballad together and dance together. i found them cute.

Taehyung oppa

Taehyung oppa have been the sweetest brother to me. he always show me his weird dance move and you can say the he's so extra! he sometimes bought his dog to his dorm so that i can play with him, je always try to make me feel comfortable around him. since he loves gucci brand, he gift me gucci handbag, purse, shoes and more for my birthday. i always told don't buy such an expensive thing, but he say only for his special donsaeng.

oppa's now had a girlfriend, sana unnie. well, what can i said about them? the weirdest couple, both of them are weird and sometimes we can't understand them.

that's all i can share for you! what about jungkook oppa?

i don't have to say it because yall know it already, he's still the cute bunny i knew, but oppa has been really sweet and romantic to me.

he never failed to make me fall for him, the way he acted to me is just... so sweet!

"tzu, what are you day dreaming about? " i flinched by the sudden voice . i look beside me and saw a my cute bunny staring at me.

"nothing!" i said while smiling like an idiot. he look at me confused. i pinched his cheek because he's just too cute! and that makes him more confused

"yah! what's with that smile? are you thinking about me?" he said and smirked. i slap his shoulder.

"yah! stop being so full of yourself, im just telling the readers about bangtwice life" i said.

"well not just our group names combined together, even our fans had a new fans club names 'armyonce'" oppa said.

"wahh, jinja!? didn't know that our fans support us so much!" i said.

"tzuyu ahh, this story is going to end already" jungkook said.

"hmmm~~" i pouted. well its the end now. i really missed how we shared our love story to the readers out there.

"it's okay babe, this story might end but our love story will never end" i laughed at his clingy words.

"yahh! you two lovebirds! stop laughing. the food is ready!!" we heard yoongi oppa scream. we went there while holding hands and enjoy the day at the beach.

"i love you tzuyu" - j.jk

"i love you too jungkook" - c.ty

♡ I hold YOU IN MY HEART, until i hold YOU IN HEAVEN ♡

𒊹 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗗 𒊹