[ 3 ]

Tzuyu POV
It's now 7.30am, we finally arrived at JYP building and we have 30 more minutes. I guess we're super early for the meeting.

We hope out of the van and went in, we're on the way to pdnim office like in a hurry way since we want to be super early. Right now we're in front of his office, everyone take a deep breath and open the door....

I thought we're the only one here, but no.... BTS sunbae and their pdnim is also here!?
I'm really dead today....

Jihyo POV
WHAT!? I thought we're the only one here... I look at Tzuyu and she looks like she's going to cry, Oh Noo!!! It's a relived that Nayeon and Jeongyoen unnie were there to cover her.

We went in and greet them, "One in a million, Hello we are TWICE!!!" We then bow to bts sunbae and Their pdnim. "Hana.. dul.. set...,Hello we're BTS" they bow to us politely and sit down. We found our sits beside them and take a sit.

I guess pdnim had not arrived yet so that's a relieved, from here I can see Jungkook sunbae is hiding behine his hyung.

Jyp nim arrived at 8am straight but he doesn't look.... mad or disappointed for some reason. Weird.. We bow at pdnim and sit back down.

"Hello BTS and TWICE, I hope everyone are fine today. So, as you can see, everyone had seen the article yesterday right?" We nodded and he continued, "First, I need an explanation from the maknaes, Second, To cover up this rumor, Me and Bang pdnim decide to let some of your members being partner up and perform at an award show next month,more like a collab, so that fans think tzuyu and jungkook know each other because of collaboration, and lastly I will announce the members that are going to perform next month" how many members tho?

"Umm pdnim, how many members is going to participate?" I ask pdnim because I'm just curious...

"About that, I already discussed with Bang Shi Hyuk and we decided to let 3 members of Twice and 3 members of bts to participate the stage, and also they are going to be partner up girls with boys, got it? Since everyone already know The maknaes had already participate, Mina and Momo will join them with their partner Jimin and Hoseok." It was a relief he didn't mention my name, Mina and Momo was shock about the news, I guess they couldn't believed they will performing with BTS MAIN dancer.

"That's all for today and you can start practicing tomorrow, you may now go except Tzuyu and Jungkook" I think they want an explanation from them, 'I hope everything is going to be fine' I thought. I signed, thinking about Tzuyu, she always has a hard time because of those rumor and death threat......

We were supposed to have lunch together at the restaurant near the building but we decided to wait for Tzuyu. I saw BTS sunbae, they're about to left the building but I called them, "Sunbaenim!!" They turned around and approached me..

"Oh hi Jihyo-ssi!!, is there anything we can help you?" Namjoon sunbae ask me, "We're actually going to eat lunch at the restaurant near the building after Tzuyu have done, so we'll just asking if you want to join us eating lunch if you guys are free?" I ask them, to be honest I was nervous to talk with them, idk why?

"Sure!! We're also about to went to the restaurant and wait Jungkook there" Namjoon sunbae said, he is so nice, no wonder Namjoon is Chae bias, opps! "Thanks Sunbaenim!!" All of my members thanks them, since it will be more fun and from here we will start to know each other.

"Your welcome, and please stop calling us sunbae, you make us feel old, just call us oppa or whatever you guys want" Jin sunbae-I mean oppa said flipping his hair, all of us just laugh at him.