[ 15 ]

Jungkook POV

*sighed* today, I'm gonna get JYP pdnim and her parents permission to date her. Wonder how I know? her unnie said that I need to get permission first before asking her out.

Flashback

I'm at the café, waiting for girls to come. I was planning to confess to tzuyu and I need to asked noona.

they arrived quit late than I told but that's okay. "Sorry Jungkook for being late" Nayeon noona said and they all take a sit. "It's fine" I said. I already get use to them so I'm not shy anymore.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" Jihyo noona asked after they had order. "I'm actually planning to......confess to your maknae.." I said and they looked shocked.

"JINJA!?"

JK : Nae, don't shout, people might hear you
DH : but OMG! our plan goes well unnie!
JK : plan? what plan?
NY : Oh no-
SN : we and your hyung plan to get you two together, we already did 2 mission and its already success!!
NY : Yahh!! Why did you tell him! Its supposed to be secret! they probably will get mad at us if they knew you tell him
SN : Mianhe...
JK : ohh, that's why they always not home but with you girls *evil smile*
SN : don't kill us..
JK : ani, but thanks for telling me, my hyung they always said they're busy but they actually busy planning huh?

their order had arrived and we continue

JH : so Jungkook, you really want our maknae?
JK : nae noona
JY : but before you confess, tzuyu told us that she want the person to get permission from jyp pdnim and her parents first before asking her out
JK : jinja? So I need to meet them?
MM : yep
JK : Sure, it's not that hard right?
MN : nah, her parents is very kind and humble, they would totally agree her to have a bf
JK : I will meet them tomorrow
JH : but in one condition..
JK : uhmm?
JH : take care of her, don't break her heart. We trust you to take care of her
JK : I will noona
Twice : *smile*

Flashback end

I'm now in the jyp building, you can say that I'm pretty nervous, who wouldn't? I took a deep breath and knocked jyp pdnim door *knock knock*

"Come in!"

I heard jyp pd screamed and I opened the door. "Annyeong pdnim!" I bow as respect. "Oh! Jungkook-ssi! please take a sit" I took a sit in front of him.

"How are you Jungkook? having a trouble with the collab?" he asked, okay calm down Jungkook, you can do it, "ani, actually I wanna get permission from you about something" I said.

JYP : oh jinja? what is it?
JK : I actually wanna get a permission about dating your idol, Twice Tzuyu.
he nodded
JK : She's my crush, i never get a chance to talk to her until the day we bumped each other. That was the only chance I get to talk to her in person. when you and pdnim announced about the collab, I was not expecting that I'm gonna paired up with her. We started to talk and get to know each other more until now we're bff. I think know is the right time to tell her my true feelings towards her...
JYP : I understand you Jungkook, I already know that you like her, the way you look at her, the way you help her, it's just so obvious and sweet. Tzuyu should be lucky to have you. I allowed you to date her, you can tell me when you're gonna reveal your dating news.
JK : Thanks pdnim!
JYP : you're welcome Jungkook ssi, I'll tell your pdnim later.
JK : Nae!

I stood up and was about to the door, but suddenly remembered about getting permission from her parents..

"Uhmm pdnim, may I have tzuyu parents contact?" I asked him. I guess he understands what I'm gonna asked her parents. "It's okay jungkook, I'll inform her parents that you're gonna have a meeting with them"

"Gamsahamida! annyeong!" I said and went out. I was so happy that I can't describe it in words! Next is meeting her parents. tomorrow.

( a very short chapter, sorry🙏I'm actually really busy with my school work because I'm gonna prepare for my examination. So it means, I'll be very busy in this week because I'm studying. I promise I'll update 2 chapter after my examination done. luv ya dear readers♡)