[ 11 ]

Author POV
So before I start the story, you might feel confused if this was Tzukook Fanfic or not. It was a Tzukook Fanfic but as you can see in the previous chapter 10, I decided to put some other ships here other than bangtwice . 90%Tzukook Fanfic 10% other ships. That's what I want to tell you, hope you enjoy this books, I know its sucks.

Jungkook POV

We've been practicing 30 minutes and there's still some steps we haven't done yet. I look at Tzuyu, she look nervous and scared. I went towards her to calm her down and she smiled back.

We keep on practicing and practicing, to be honest the choreography was super hard than we thought. Momo noona and JHope hyung doesn't look extremely exhausted like us four, wow are they a robot or whT.

"Okay, take rest everyone!" Momo noona said and went out with Hoseok hyung. Wahhhh, I'm feeling exhausted~. Tzuyu came over me with a water bottle.

TZ : Tired?
JK : uhuh, literally can't breathe~~
TZ : *chuckled*Okay okay, take a rest first. I'm going to the toilet for a while
JK : Okay, be careful
TZ : Nae! I'll be right back!!

Woww, it's feel weird when I'm with her. The way she smile and laugh really made my day, it melt my heart. Why don't we get to know each other more? I'm gonna ask her later.

2 minutes later~

TZ : I'm back oppa
JK : Wow so quick
TZ : Of course
She went closer to JK and sit beside him
JK : Tzuyu ahh
TZ : Nae oppa
JK : let's get to know each other more you know..
TZ : Sure! What do you know about?
JK : Have you, uhmm you know have a crush on someone? Like an idol
TZ : I do have one. Want me to describe him?
JK : If you insist
TZ : Okay, he's now the most successful boy group in 3rd generation now. He's tall. Korean of c. He can be cute and handsome. He can cook. He looks like a bunny. He's the Maknae in the group. How about you, oppa. Do you have a secret crush?
Jungkook was shocked because he feels like Tzuyu is describing him.
JK : I do have one
TZ : Really!? Tell me~~
JK : Okay okay. She's also now a very successful girl group in 3rd generation. She's tall but I'm taller. She's a foreigner. She can fit any concept. She know how to cook too. She's talented. Her face reminds me of Yoda from star wars. Also the Maknae.
Tzuyu was froze at her position. She also feels like Jungkook describing her.
TZ : Now, it's my turn to ask you. What's your ideal type?
JK : hmmm. I like a girl that are shorter than me. Have a long hair because it's just makes her look beautiful. I also like a girl that wore an oversize outfit, a boxy shirt, also matching outfit with me. I like a foreigner girl. A girl that can sing and dance. That's my ideal type.
TZ : Ohh I see. The girl you described before is so lucky to have you

Of course, because it's you Tzuyu. When can you realise the hint I gave you...

JK : How about you Tzu, what's your ideal type?
TZ : My ideal type? hmmm let me think. I like a guy who's taller than me because I'm too tall. Someone who understands me. Someone who loves me more. Someone who likes puppies. Someone who eats well. Someone who can approach me first.
JK : Hope you found that special guy😏
TZ : Of course. But I think I'll already found him but don't know if he likes me back...
Jungkook was sad after hearing her words. He loss his hope to asking her out one day...
JK : Nobody can reject a humble girl like you, Tzu.
TZ : *Smile* Thanks oppa

We heard Momo noona told us to get back to our position and quickly ran back there. To be honest, when we're started practicing, I can't focus. All the words Tzuyu said keep spinning in my head. I'm gonna tell Tae hyung about this.

It's been 1 hour and we finally done. I was so tired and hungry. I told everyone I will go back home first, its just that all the words Tzuyu said really makes me lose hope for her. I need time and space to think about this...

Tzuyu POV

Yeayyyy!! Practice have finished. I was packed up my things and getting ready to leave. I stood up to went over oppa but he's not here, even his backpack. I was sad because I was just about to take him eat dinner with me.....

maybe he didn't left? Gonna asked Hoseok oppa. I saw oppa about to leave but I was quick enough to stop him...

TZ : Hoseok oppa!
HS : Oh!! Tzuyu ssi, wae?
TZ : Uhmmm do you know where is Jungkook oppa?
HS : Ohhh, he said he's going back home first since he's tired. His expression looks sad and disappointed for some reason.
He's sad? disappointed?
TZ : Aahh-Nae Thanks for the info. Bye Oppa! Stay safe!!
HS : Nae Tzuyu ssi!! Bye!!

When oppa had left, I was still thinking what makes him sad....nevermind I'm gonna asked oppa later. Maybe next time I will asked him about the dinner...

"Yahh! Tzuyu" I was back to reality after Mina unnie called me. "Ohh Nae unnie.." I'm not in a happy mood now. "Hey, what's wrong with that sad face? Aren't you happy a while ago?" Mina unnie asked me. Her question get Momo unnie attention. "What's going on?" I guess Momo unnie started to worried.

"Ani, it's nothing. it's just I'm hungry and tired" I said with a 'please trust me' face. "Me too, I'm hungry~~" Momo unnie said while touching her belly. I sigh relieved that they trust me if not, they gonna tease me.

Mina unnie rolled her eyes at us and said "Haihh you too always hungry.." and left us behind. Me and Momo unnie burst out laughing and went out. My thoughts is full of oppa, I just can't stop worrying about him. Should I text him? but I'm scared if he's mad but oppa will never do that.

I'll just give him some space...