[ 10 ]

Jungkook POV

I actually planning to take HueningKai to JYP building since he said he want to to spent time with me and I have practice later at 5,so I came early.

I went to his dorm and him there. After a minute, he hop in my car with his happy smile. "Excited much huh?" I smiled. "Of course! I never went to JYP building before, I heard from my member that in the inside is so fancy!" He said while squealing like a kid.

"Okay okay, save all those excitement later, now let's head there" I said and start my engine.

*time skip*

I park my car at the parking lot and we went in the building. I looked over Kai, he looks excited and happy. Since I already know the place, I show him around and guess what? we're so tired because it's damn big so we decided to take a rest and eat at the restaurant in the building of course.

We ate and chat happily..

Kai : Hyung...
JK : Nae, wae?
Kai : Sorry to be rude but how are you with Tzuyu sunbae?
JK : We're great! She's so friendly
Kai : Jinja! Do you... have a crush on her?
Jungkook choked on her food because of shocked about his question.
JK : Uhmm yes?
Kai : OMG, can't believe my ship is sailing~
JK : You.... Ships us?
Kai : Of course! It's just that you two look good together!
JK : Okay okay, now keep it a secret, okay?
Kai : Okay hyung!

Wahhh, can't believe this boy! but hey he still supports me. I was busy eating that I finally realised Kai eating while spacing out

JK : Kai?
Kai : Ohh-yes hyung?
JK : you're spacing out. What's wrong? You know, you can tell me everything.
Kai : Huhhh, it's just I can't keep this feeling towards my crush...
JK : What!? You mean that you're falling in love with someone?
Kai : Yes hyung, but I'm scared that our career will ruined. I'm now a rookie idol so she is. Both of us are now a super successful rookies...
JK : Kai, its not wrong to fall in love, you just scared if your fans and her fans to started to hate both of the group and get disband, right?
Kai : *nodded*
JK : Kai, I'm telling you. You're having a dating ban for 3 years. I'm letting you date the person you love but please keep it from dispatch or anyone know accept the one you trust, okay?
Kai : Jinja!? Thanks hyung! I promised I'm gonna confess soon and keep it a secret.

I smiled at his cuteness. After all those love thingy conversation and eating, I continued to show him around and he looked amaze. I'm still thinking who's that girl he likes..

JK : btw Kai
Kai : Wae hyung?
JK : Earlier you said had a crush on someone, and who is the lucky girl you're talking about?
Kai blush because of embarrassed
Kai : Itzy... Yuna
JK : What!? Is that's why you want to came here~~
I said with a teasing tone
Kai : N-yes..
JK : Your lucky because I have practice here, if not its not easy for you to came here without reason
Kai : hehe..

After the conversation, we didn't realise we bump into two girls. I look at the two girls and we were surprised to see them here...

"Tzuyu?" "Jungkook?"

I help Tzuyu to stand and Kai help the girl beside Tzuyu, guess what it was Itzy Yuna!?

TZ : What brings you hear early, oppa
JK : Nah, just taking my hoobae here, he said he liked this place so much
TZ : Jinja!? wait, your hueningkai from .. TXT Right?
Kai shyly nodded
TZ : Don't need to be shy, Kai. Yuna greet him
YN : Ahh-Nae, Annyeong, Itzy Yuna inmida!
Kai : Annyeong, TXT Hueningkai inmida! Just call me Kai
YN : Nae, just Yuna
JK : Tzu, why so early?
TZ : Oh I'm getting bored in the dorm so I decided to came here early, I went to the café to eat something but then suddenly I saw Yuna sitting alone, So I decided to spent time with her and we left the café to walk around but then bump you guys
JK : Great! What a confidence! Maknae power!!
They laughed at my silliness
TZ : Let's make our own group yall!!
All : Maknae Power!!

We all walk together and decided to hang out at the park. But then, I remember those crush thingy about kai, I'm gonna discuss it with Tzuyu...

Tzuyu POV

You can tell that Yuna is red as tomato! It's a coincidence that they met today, uwwuuu~ I'm gonna tell oppa about this...

We arrived at the park, Yuna and Kai went ahead us and we followed. They aren't look shy to talk to each other. But then oppa said he want to tell me something and he took me not too far from the Maknae.

TZ : So what do you want to talk about?
JK : It's about, Kai
TZ : Jinja!? I also want to tell you something, about Yuna
JK : Okay I start first, Kai had a crush on your hoobae... please don't shout, they gonna hear you..
TZ : You mean Yuna?
JK : Yes
TZ : Great! Yuna also had a crush on him
JK : Then let's plan..

We planned it for 5 minutes and then we went back to the lovebirds. We already stood in front of them but they didn't notice us because busy chatting. I told oppa to start the plan now.

Plan A : Teased

It may sound lame but our tease is not something you can be patient of.

JK : Hello?
Kai & Yuna : *Busy talking *
TZ & JK : HELLO!?
*SILENT*

I guess oppa can't take it anymore, he took out his phone and dialed someone. Then, Kai phone started to ring loudly, I guess oppa called him. He answer the call..

Kai : Hello, hyung. Wae?
JK : What are you doing!?
Kai : What?
JK : Dispatch is watching you two from behind!!
Kai : DISPATCH!?
*Yuna heard Kai scream dispatch and both of them quickly stand up and look behind just to see us watching them with a glare*
Kai & Yuna : YAHH! UNNIE/HYUNG!!
Jk & TZ : That's what you got for avoiding us
*Kai and Yuna signed in relief*
TZ : so.. what did you two talking about huh?
a teasing tone
YN : uhhmmm nothing..
JK : Are you sure? I smell something sweets here~~
Kai : Hyung ahh!! *blushed*

I was about to continue tease them but I look at the clock and we have 10 more minutes. We really need to go now.

TZ : Lucky you two, our practice is gonna start
Kai & YN : *relieved*
TZ & JK : but we're not done yet
Kai & YN : Aishhh..
TZ : Uhmm oppa, we need to go now, if not we're dead..
JK : Okay okay, you two lovebirds, we want you to stay at the JYP comfort room, Tzuyu suggest. so that you can relax a little. You can go take a walk here but make sure at 7, we want you two to be there
Kai & YN : Nae!
TZ : Yuna, you know the place right? So take him with you
YN : Ahh-Nae!

"Take care!" We shout at them. but before we went in the building, I decided to play them a little~. I turned around to face them and said, "One more thing, don't forget to get approved and permission from JYP pdnim about your..." It took a while for them to understand what I said but Oppa already know it and smirk. You know what I mean, right? dating...

"YAHH UNNIE/NOONA!!" I guess they get it already. Before we could get hit by the Maknae, we quickly ran into the building and heading to the practice room.

We high-five and smiled victory!

"Plan 1 : Success"