[ 14 ]

Jimin POV

Jihyo noona end the call.

"Okay, Tzuyu is now at the mall with Elkie so this will be easier. Is yugyeom doing the plan great?" Jihyo noona said.

"yep, he said they're doing fine. They're at the café now" Yoongi hyung said.

"Great! So Jimin ssi, can you message yugyeom and tell him Tzuyu is at the mall with Elkie" Jihyo noona said.

I then took out my phone started to send him messages. "He said he's on the way there now" I told them and they smile victory.

I'm sure this plan is going to be a big success.

Tzuyu POV

What....the.... HECK!?

"Omo, my crush is with him too~" Elkie unnie said with hearts in her eyes. Wait-her crush!?

I look closer at the guy beside kook, wait... the hair... long legs.... tall figure.... it's kinda looks familiar.... It's hard to see since they also wore a mask like us.

those eyes..... wait.. that's YUGYEOM OPPA! Can't believe she had crush on him. I just act like I was finding some plushie and act like I didn't know them.

They started to come closer, Elkie unnie realised my actions and she smirked. 'OMG! what is she planning!?' . I was sweating hard.

Unnie started to called me, loud enough for the boys to heard. "Tzuyu ahh!! Aren't this cute!?" she's sure gonna take their attention. Both of the boys turn their gazed towards us. Great. You're so dead elkie unnie.

"Tzu, is that you?" I heard yugyeom oppa said. I turn around and both of the boys are in front of us. "Nae, annyeong oppa" I bowed to them. Kook didn't put any attention towards me...

So you're avoiding me now oppa? What did I do? then suddenly all Elike words filled my thoughts, 'So he's jealous about my crush when the person is him, huh' I smirked at the thoughts. Let's test how long you can avoid me.

"How's your day, tzu? feeling much better?" Yugyeom oppa said. "Great! I'm feeling much better than before" I said and smile at him. I glanced beside him, I can see jealousy in his eyes. 'Jealous for what kook?'

Since I knew Elkie unnie gonna fell jealous, I winked at her as a hint of my plan. She smiled and winked back. "Oppa, what brings you here" I asked him while walking away with yugyeom from them, I told elkie to go with the plan.

"Buying some plushie" I nodded but I finally realised something, "Aren't you hate plushie, whg would you by them?" I asked.

YG : Uhmmm.... actually...
TZ : Actually what? Remember? No secrets?
YG : I'm buying it for my crush...
Oh shoot, if unnie know this, she'll him for sure
TZ : Eyyyy~Who's that lucky girl huh?
YG : uhmmmm Elkie?......
TZ : Omo! like for real, she's your crush!?
YG : Hey slow down, you shorty!
TZ : Hey! I'm not short okay! and have you plan... you kniw confess at her?
YG : Maybe today?
I widened my eyes, OmG, unnie is not single anymore!
TZ : Good luck then, oppa!
YG : Thanks shorty
TZ : Call me shorty again and I'll kill you until you can't breathe
YG : Okay okay! chill ya, shor-
TZ : Wanna die now
YG : *laugh* Well I'm going to went over your friends before that jealous guy kill me

before I can say anything, he already left me and went to his crush, Great. btw, he's jealous huh? we're just friends, why would he jealous? maybe because I didn't talked to him, ohhh I get it!

I went towards him

TZ : Annyeong oppa
JK : Oh Annyeong..
Tzuyu started to feel weird
TZ : Hey, you're okay?
JK : Nah, just stress with the schedule..
I need to make him happy, what should I do...

Author POV

Tzuyu took his hands and bring him to the garden, it took 25 minutes to get there. They took a sits near the flower.

TZ : Now is more chill, you should take a rest you know, it's not for your health
JK : *huhh~*
TZ : Can I ask you something?
JK : Wae?
TZ : Do you hate me?
JK : of course no, what makes you said that
TZ : then, why are you avoiding me. Since the practice day, you doesn't even talked to me

Jungkook was completely silent. he doesn't know what to say. if he confess, he scared she'll reject him

JK : I'm just stressed these days, with saesang fans around me. It's just makes me feel uncomfortable
TZ : Ahhh, I see. but you're really sure you're okay?
JK : I'm okay Tzu

she nodded. Jungkook suddenly feel bad about hus behaviour towards Tzuyu so he decided to treat her as apology.

"Hey, wanna eat dessert? I know you craving for them, my treat" he said gazing towards her hoping she said yes.

"Sure! I would love to!" tzuyu took his hand with 'Lets go, quick!' expression. Jungkook was shy with the hand touching.

they went to eat some ice-cream and cakes but not too much since they're gonna perform next week.

their love towards each other grew bigger than you expected. how much they wish to confess but can't, they scared to get rejected. its just that they can't hide the feelings.

they think its not the right time to confess. they're now taking a walk at the beach with happiness in their eyes. they were just enjoying the beautiful and breathtaking scenery but something catch tzuyu attention....

his side profile..

she admitted that she's handsome in real life. his side profile is just so attractive. tall, soft hearted guy, understand her, care about her, very fashionable, it's really fit her ideal type.

she didn't realised that she's been looking at him for 15 minutes already until.. "I know I'm attractive, you may fall you know.." I snapped back to reality and realise that I'm red like tomato.

Tzuyu POV

"fall?" I asked because this guy is weird. "fall for me, maybe.." he said in a low tone and his smirked grew bigger. "Yahh! You're so full of yourself! Like I would fall for you" I keep on smacked his armed. "Oww~uw~Okay okay stob it, its hurt" I stop and pout while crossing my hand. He just makes me feel more embarrassed now

"tzuyu.." he called me but I just hurmm as answered, I'm not gonna to him. "there's a big spider in front of you" I screamed loudly because who wouldn't? But then kook already ran off, when I look down there's nothing.... Prepare oppa..

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!" and we started to chase each other...

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐,𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍. 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝔂 𝓣𝓾𝓷𝓮𝓭 ❦