[ 16 ]

Tzuyu POV

it's kinda weird these two days, my unnie keep teasing me, not just my members but bts oppa's too! I also didn't hear any news from Jungkook oppa, he's been very quit these past few days..

"tzu~~what are you thinking? dreaming about someone special~~?" here comes my annoying unnie, none other than Nayeon unnie. "what now?" I said with annoyed face.

"Oh come on! just admit that you like him! aren't it obvious that you keep on waiting for his text?" how did she know I was waiting for his text? and should I tell her that I like him? but oppa like someone else... it's no use for me to like him

"even if I say I like him, it's no use. he like someone else, I was just his best friend nothing more" I said, I can't hide my sadness so I look down. "I know that you like him, but hey, it doesn't means you got no chance? it's impossible if he doesn't like my maknae tzutzu, you're kind, humble, caring, talented. Don't give up tzu, maybe he likes you too" he likes me?

"he like me? do you know something?" I asked and she started to pretend like she doesn't say anything. "I said maybe, now I'm going to bake some cookies. think about what i said earlier tzu" she said and left me.

hmmmm.... maybe unnie is right, I'll not giving up until he tell me the girl he like...

Jungkook POV

so basically, my hyung already know that I'm gonna confess to tzu and they keep on teasing me and tzu. I hope she didn't know about my plan

i told noona and hyung not to tell her, they said i they will help me to confess and I'm happy to know they support me.

i didn't contact nor text tzuyu for 2 days since the day i met her unnie, i hope she didn't misunderstanding or something.

my palms are sweating really hard that makes the bouquet flower wet a little. I'm here at a restaurant waiting for tzuyu parents and also bought flowers for her mom.

i actually didn't how to talk to them, it's feel like her parents not gonna like me. Mina noona said don't be nervous nor scared when talk to them, I'll make them uncomfortable, and also just be honest with them about my feelings towards their daughters.

i heard the door is opened and I'm surprised, it was tzuyu parents. they walk towards me with a wide smile, "Annyeong Mr and Ms Chou!" I said with a bunny smile.

"Annyeong Jungkook-ssi! it's nice to meet you in person" I just smile at them and gave the flower to Ms Chou. I told them to sit at the table i reserved, we ordered and wait for it to come.

when our order had arrived, we started to eat and Mr Chou started the conversation, "So, Jungkook-ssi, how are you?" he said. "I'm fine, Mr chou. Hope you're fine too" I said and smile. "how about your parents? it's been long time we didn't met them" wait, they met my parents before!?

"you met my parents before? they are fine actually, thanks for concerning about them" I said. "yep, we met before and from my opinion, you're so sweet and kind jungkook, no wonder why your parents always talk about you a lot" Ms Chou said, I started to smile widely, knowing that they already like me.

"So jungkook, is there something happened to tzuyu that makes want to met us?" Mr Chou asked. Okay, calm down jungkook, you can do this! I take a deep breath and said..

"actually your daughter are fine and healthy. I actually wanna get a permission about dating your daughter tzuyu if you allowed. i had like your daughter for 3 years and I'm ready to tell my true feelings to her. She's so caring and sometimes very supportive towards me. I'm asking permission to date her if you allowed me" I said with full sincere in my eyes. I didn't shuttered omg!

"Jungkook-ssi, from what I see, you're truely a brave and humble man. every girl is lucky to have you. but you chose tzuyu as your most important person in your life and I'll be happy to know tzuyu date a guy like you. I trust you, Jungkook, to take care of her and be there by her side. I allowed you to date my daughter" Mr Chou said. I-i can't say anything...

I GOT THE PERMISSION, SUCCESS!!

"Thanks Ms and Mr chou for trusting me. I promise I will protect your daughter until the end of my life and I'm not gonna let your trust for me got down" I said and snile widely like I got my bunny plushie. they nodded and smile, we continued to eat and then bid goodbye.

on the way home, i got video call for hyung and noona.

*video call answered*

all : jungkook!!! did they agree? do they like you? what did they say? bla bla bla~~
JK : *laugh* okayy okayyy chill guys~
Tae : you sound happy...
JK : I got their permission and they like me a lot
all : *screamed like there's no tomorrow *
JK : wait up! is tzuyu there???
SN : of course not! we're actually at the café without tzu because she's tired
JK : *sighed relieved* So what now? I already got Jyp pdnim and her parents permission
JN & NY : PLAN!!!
All except JN & NY : eyyyyyy~~
JN & NY : Yahhh!!
JK : okay okay, so what's the plan?

we started to plan it until i got home. all the plan they gave is actually great! they kinda excited for the time where im gonna confess to tzu.

when i open the door, i was welcome with a loud cheer from my hyungs. "you did great maknae!" jin hyung said, "Our maknae had grown up" yoongi hyung said, and all of them hug me, more like a group hug.

I was happy that they support my choices. i went up to my to take shower. after I've shower and had wore my pjs, i remembered about tzuyu. i took out my phone and wrote a simple words..

Chewy🐶

Goodnight my little tzutzu💜

then i close my phone and jumped onto my bed. can't wait for the day where I'll confess to you, my soon to be girlfriend....