Final Author's Note

Hi y'all! I'm No Hero is officially at an end, and wow! I'm just so happy so many of you decided to tag along for this roller coaster ride.

It's kind of a tradition I do with all my past books to have an added bonus at the end. Not like the extra tidbits I added at the end for the long breaks this book had, but a bonus that would explain some changes that happened throughout writing the story, little facts that aren't well known, and all that good stuff. I decided to do something different for this book as there weren't many cool fun facts for this book, at least, not many that I think would be spoiler free for future books. No worries, I do have something planned that I think, for this particular book and audience, will be much more interesting.

But before I get to that, I have a few thank you's to give out. This might seemed redundant as I did a dedication, but that was in regards to those who helped out with the book before I published it. Since then, a lot more people have given support, and I honestly am surprised, but pleasantly surprised.

So, thank you all for your wonderful comments, votes, for adding it to your public reading lists, and all of your continued support. It means so much that so many of you enjoyed this, even though the book started out when I was just starting to get into the fandom, knowing very little about it.

So, a quick shout to all my readers from...

America,

Canada,

Costa Rica,

Mexico,

Argentina,

France,

Chili,

Brazil,

Peru,

South Africa,

Kenya,

Nigeria,

Alegria,

Portugal,

Iceland,

United Kingdom,

Ireland,

Belgium,

Germany,

Bulgaria,

Czech Republic,

Italy,

Netherlands,

Austria,

Poland,

Romania,

Norway,

Sweden,

Finland,

Denmark,

Lithuania,

Sweden,

Turkey,

Jordan,

United Arab Emirates,

Slovakia,

Oman,

Saudi Arabia,

Egypt,

India,

Pakistan,

Nepal,

Bangladesh,

Myanmar,

Thailand,

Cambodia,