Orgasm

Orgasm, Prince (1994)

Come on

Come on

Don't be shy, it's only you and I

Isn't that what you want?

Oh yeah

Oh here I come

Come on then

Keep going

Keep going

Oh yeah

Keep going

Yeah

Here I, here I, here I come

(come with me)

Now

Come

Imagine what you look like from across the room

you're almost there

Come

Oh yeah

I love you

Can's phone pinged three times in quick succession

Can's phone pinged three times in quick succession. He picked it up and saw that he had three messages from Sanem. He smiled to himself when he saw what she'd written.

Sanem:

<Can>

<Can>

<Can>

He'd barely been gone for a couple of hours. She had tried to get him to stay home with her today. She almost succeeded when she disappeared under the covers and her warm wet mouth wrapped around his throbbing member. Just thinking about it now had him hard again and he had to adjust his position in his chair to ease the pressure a little.

They ended up making love twice before he finally got out of bed, and then again in the shower. When he finally managed to get dressed and he was ready to walk out the door, she climbed up his body and wrapped herself around him like a koala bear. He held her up by the backs of her upper thighs, and he was very aware of the heat emanating from her sex where she was pressed against his stomach.

The more he looked at her, the more his resolve to leave weakened. Her hair was wet and her body was warm and sweet-smelling from the shower. She hadn't put on makeup yet and her face glowed, clean and flawless. Her eyes looked huge and dark against her fair skin. She was wearing his pajama top and white cotton panties; the shirt gaped open at the top, not leaving much to the imagination. Her soft lips pressed kisses to his neck, her tongue peeking out to taste his clean skin. She was so tempting, he almost took her a fourth time right up against the front door.

But he couldn't. He had a very important meeting to attend, and he couldn't miss it. "Sanem, I'll be back in three or four hours, bebeğim. I promise. You wanted to meet with your publisher today, too, remember?"