Bully-Chapter 1 of: The Edge of Friendship

+*+ A/N +*+
I doubt anyone would notice that I added an author's note here.
It's only going to be new readers reading this.
I doubt there would be anyone who liked to reread this.
I doubt there would be anyone who liked to read this neither
Oh well
I'm at last finally going to place trigger warnings at the start of the chapter with triggering stuff because I had actually been triggered a little bit recently. I didn't really see the reason for trigger warnings before, but now I do. I know it's insensitive to just add a trigger warning now, but eh. Now, I can't really go through all the chapters and see if there's a potential trigger so just comment at the place that triggered you, alright?
+*+

+*+
TRIGGER WARNING:
HOMOPHOBIC SLURS
HOMOPHOBIA
+*+

The bell rings, signalling the end of Sandbar's second period, his Kindness Class, which he enjoys since Fluttershy is the best teacher ever. He votes for her every. Single. Month. And is one of her biggest fans. Well, that time when he had to vote for Professor Rainbow Dash and Professor Applejack is one of the hardest things he has ever done.

He was even tempted to not vote for them. But since his friends were being his friends and amazing as usual, and that Sandbar was truly a nice Pony, he changed his vote. It's not like he regrets it, though. His two professors deserved it. That one time. Then he went back to voting for Fluttershy.

+*+ TRIGGER WARNING +*+

He approaches his violet locker to see a note stuck on it with tape. It reads Sandbar is a faggot.

Sandbar doesn't really feel offended. He did not know the deal with the f— word. As far as he knew, it just meant that other creatures thought he was gay. To him, nothing is wrong with being gay. He never really saw anything negative with it. He's actually bisexual, but that could be an easy mistake to make seeing as some creatures are ignorant.

+*+ END OF TRIGGER +*+

Sandbar curiously and carefully removes the tape. Very slowly. He is about to get the entire tape off until it rips the paper. Just a tiny rip, but it is enough to shake the mood of the young green Earth Pony. He says a curse then continues to rip the tape all the way.

He carefully folds it then places it into his saddle bag where he keeps all his materials for school. He then arranges his notebooks and folders in his bag so well that it could make Princess Twilight Sparkle fume with jealousy. If their old headmare is the type to do that, that is. Twilight Sparkle is a friend to all her students, which made her the perfect headmare.

     Speaking of friends, Sandbar remembers that he is supposed to meet them in the school garden. They do this everyday whenever they have break, which they begged Headmare Starlight Glimmer to let them have it together. Starlight Glimmer, being one of Twilight's finest friendship pupils, has allowed them to change the time of their breaks with a chuckle.

Sandbar smiles at the time, laughing when he remembers that Smolder even threatened to scorch Starlight with her fire and bring her all the way to the Dragon Lands, putting her on trial whether or not she is a qualified headmare for the School of Friendship. Sandbar can't help beaming so wide. But he's used to this. And it's not like his smile is as wide as his other energetic friend Silverstream anyway.

    As he arrives in the garden, he sees a flash of blue and yellow among some flora. Curious as he can be, Sandbar walks to the blue and yellow, assuming it is his Griffin friend, Gallus, but he wonders what he is doing among the plants. Instead of approaching him directly like how Sandbar originally planned, he walks to the side, where tall shrubs cover the walkway with their bushy green leaves.