Leaving: Chapter 15-EOF

+*+ GALLUS +*+

I know I don't usually change POV's in the same chapter because it's annoying but I swear there's only going to be one POV switch that will make sense.

I know I don't usually put triggers, but there are stuff that had actually been triggering me, and is triggering me to write, but oh well... so...

Trigger: Homophobic slur
I will add another trigger warning right before the moment so you can skip it if you like

(Also, don't you hate it when people say 'triggered' when they're just irritated? Like, excuse me, real people get triggered, and that is sometimes serious, so please don't use it in a sentence so casually with a sligtly different context)

Why was that bastard still here? That was the one question Gallus kept asking himself that morning. It was quite a nice morning for the most part, he thought as he sat in the circle where his friends would sit. It would be a nice morning, anyway, if Sandbar weren't there.

    That arrogant Pony thought that he could just mosy in Zecora's Hut as if it were the most natural thing in the world and take advantage of their hospitality, sleeping in a hammock that wasn't for him, eating extra helpings when they're supposed to be for other creatures.

Gallus was quite okay with that. If it were only the two of them here, he wouldn't really care if that bother just took everything. What did bother him was the fact that the Pony made friends with Aura Light just to spite him then when his beloved Aura got into trouble and turned into a raging rhino, he supposed it would be fine to go back begging to his old friends.

   He shook his head. This whole thing was silly. Sandbar was stupid. They were his old friends for a reason. Okay, so maybe the Silverstream and Ocellus were too kind to think so, but he knew that the rest of his friends must be feeling the same way deep down.

    He sighed as he surveyed the rest of the room. Sandbar was in one corner and seemed to be working on something, but he was huddled in one place and looked every so often behind his back, as if he had something he was hiding, and he probably did.

Ocellus was seated beside him looking weak and tired, the life drained out of her eyes, and a small forming bag under it. He couldn't help but give her a side hug. While he was unaffected by everything, he also didn't give much of an effort to do something about this. Meanwhile, the Changeling, who was very much affected, was still trying to help all of them.

    He frowned as he looked at Silverstream still in her hammock. That Hippogriff wouldn't get up for anything anymore and they almost always had to give her food and feed it to her if Sandbar hadn't eaten all of them. She didn't deserve this. None of them did.

    Then there was Yona who sat across him, writing and writing letters. Rarity had came a few days ago and the atmosphere had liven up considerably, and almost immediately did everything go back to the usual once she left. The Yak now wished to spend more time with their professor more than anything at the moment, and while it could be annoying, he couldn't blame her.

Smolder sat beside him being the ever-temperamental Dragon, always so moody and complaining about everything. He rolled his eyes slightly as she muttered a few complaints but he couldn't really stop her if he tried. This would all be over eventually. At least, he hoped so.